Chapter 2.-Worst day since yesterday

-chapter 2.

WORST DAY SINCE YESTERDAY.

"hey ! Over here!" spencer yelled from across the hallway as she waved to Sam. " hi! " he started to open his locker and stuff some bio books in his backpack." so wat happened last night? Why did you..." " oh! I don't wanna talk about it. I gotta go i have bio." "yeah.i know.i have bio too! Wait!...." but she was already across the hallway rushing towards the science block to get to her class eventhough 15 min were still left.

" hey!". Said a sweet husky...but manly voice from behind while Spencer was taking out her biology book from her bag. She turned around to see who's voice it was when the guy she had met last night said " it's me.see i do go to your school." "yay!" she tried to sound happy and plastered a smile on her face but it turned out to be the fakest 'yay' of her life!

"darn .that ' yay' couldn't have been any fake?" said Sam." oh! Yeah.it's the dude from last night. I don't even remember his name.i mean y would someone inroll into a school in the last months of senior year?" she whispered to Sam." his name is Xavier.and y are we whispering?" he whispered back looking all confused." Cause i don't want him to overhear our conversation"." oh!".

Class ended pretty soon but the whole thing with Xavier didn't. Spencer was just about to shut her blue locker decorated with all the Nofx stickers she could find when Xavier sneaked up on her from behind. " hey Spencer." " ummm....hi!" " wats up?" hey look uhhh i don't really know you so im not gonna sound harsh or anything.....but wats your deal? Are u stalking me or something?" " what ? No! No way! I just wanted to ask you if you could help me with Economics. I heard you are pretty good at it.and plus you got an A.....so...i was wondering......" he was cut off by spencer. " okay....i'll think about it.but why me? Why not kyle? He also got an A?" " well, for starters he kinda a nerd....so i won't look good hanging out with him....plus i don't really know the dude." "i'll let you know if i can tutore you." " fair enough."

Spencer's day couldve not gotten any worse. When in Economics class MR . Collins paired her up with Xavier and asif that was enough torture he wanted Spencer to also tutoroh! Ohkay....so now im the tutor girl too!' wow' she thought to herself. One more day of school passed by....it was almost the end of the year and nothing out of the odinary happened except that Spencer found out that Sam had been secretly dating this girl at wgh . Rachel Davis. To Spencer Rachel was many things...one of the mean girls at her school and one of those girls who wouldnt let a chance to insult you slide by....just like that.Rachel Davis was also a cheerleader.and Spencer thought that she wasn't exactly the most cheerfull person at school....she was the exact opposite. Rachel had always been mean to spencer and after hearing that her best friend was dating a...skank like her....she was pissed.....like really pissed off! 'hey' said Sam. Spencer turned around .they were at school." look ,i know its not good.but trust me she has changed.people change Spence" "its bad! Really bad! And trust you? No...i can't do that. And you know i do believe in people changing and rehabilitation. But rachel? I don't think that she'll ever change. She's still mean to me!" "ohkay . Atleast you replied. Look just talk to her ? She's really nice." " forget it.' she replied.

Sam went home alone. "hey! whats up? you know you haven't talked over the dinner MR jabber jabber." said Sarah( she was Sams older sister) while cleaning the dishes." huh?" replied Sam." i said. whats wrong?" " uhhhh...ummmm....no...i mean nothings wrong" Sam hesitated while replying...like he didn't even know that he was stammering." Really? cause you see i can guess that somethings wrong. ....Did something happen with Spencer? Did u guys had a fight? cause i can totally help you with that. whats wrong? "Easy 20 questions. Yeah. I had a fight with her. You know the most we have fought....or the last time we fought ...our fight lasted for about 30 min....and....this time.....uhhhh lets just say that you don't wanna know....okay?" " No.no.Sammy.....tell me...what happened?" and after a few minutes of thinking he began to tell her what had happened between him and Spencer. " i 'm on Spenece's side" she said raising her hands up in the air, asif she was surrendering. " No fair!" said Sam arching his eyebrows." haha.okay. I was kidding, dude. "

"ohkay.' she said while sitting on the sofa and trying to cross her legs." Look.you and Spence have too much history to let just one girl get in between you and lets get this straight. You have an advantage cause she's not even gay....and doesnt even like Rachel' "hey! Are you crazy!?" he shouted and threw a cushion at her." "okay....okay....MR i-am-so-serious-and all. Look ....hey...Do you remember when you were about 7 years old and Tommy used to tease you about riding your cycle with the trainers wheel?" "oh! Yeah....man. Tommy was not a good older brother.That i can say." " ohkay..so...you remember that Spence came over our house after recieving a call from a boy who cried like a school girl and sh...." " I do not cry like a school girl! " he said pointing a finger at her." yeah...yeah....who are you trying to convince ? me or yourself? " their was a silence. "she came up to you and said that she'd walk with you and that you guys should go to her house.She made you smile.I remember cause that was the time when i knew that you guys were gonna be best friends for ever and i knew that that was the girl i could trust my little sammy with. okay. So... she walked you to her house ....and it was like 8 blocks away and to a 7 year old 8 blocks are like 16 blocks...." " she chuckled." " Yeah. i remember.....i....uhhhh ....i miss that girl....." " hey! stop whinning." " but....i don't know what to do." he said with a sad expression. " you see there's this new thing out and all the cool kids are trying it. It's called apology. You should try it. It might be of some use." " haha....very funny Sarah." " cummon sammy....you gotta do you h.w. Nice way to stall it....but not anymore mister." she said standing up from the couch gracefully.