Will Someone Find Me?

Death seems so easy, while life is bone-breaking hard. No one can predict what will come at then next, so always expect the unexpected, as they say. Well, who has the nerve to say who the fuck cares and live life to the fullest? I introduce you to a person known as Samantha Nicole Kole.

//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.

Here I was grinding against some random guy at the club, which i snuck out to come to. Stupid parents! The vodka in me was kicking in and I was getting typsy. So I shoved off the random dude and headed to the bar to get another drink. I sat next to a cute brunette headed man. "Hello." I slurred

"How are ya doin?" He slurred back.

"Goooodddd! Want shot?" I managed to say.

"Suuure!"

Once we downed a couple off shots, he leaned into me. I scooted forward, knowing I shouldn't.

"Want to go on a walk?" he mumbled

"Um..sure." What could possibly happen? We slipped out of the bar and walked for about 5 minutes in total silence. And then I let out an ear piercing scream. Cause something that I never thought was going to happen came to my reality.

//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.

So I guess you should know a little about me. My name is Samantha Nicole Kole, but my friends call me Samie. Also, yes I have K/Cole in my name twice, blame my ignorant parents. The funniest part is that they were probably high when they did it. When my parents were younger they were crackheads but went to rehab together after I was born because my grandma saw them as unfit parents. They still are. Instead of doing drugs, they now drink. I hate being home with them so I'm usually out, having a good time. Hey as they say YOLO! Anyway, I'm a brunette with brown eyes, pretty boring. I'm not super tall but not short. Curves are in the right places, no compliant there. My best friend, Kourtney, thinks I should be a model, although I'm a little jealous, she's the model in our relationship. She has blonde hair with piercing blue eyes. We do everything together, but she's been sent to her grandparents for the weekend. That's why I went to the club alone tonight. That's why my life changed. Will someone find me?

//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//

Ok so this is my first official book since I deleted the other one. So please take it easy with me! Comment/Vote/Fan!!!! :)