Chapter 3

~Josh's Point of View

I can't believe my luck. I happen to be able to save this beautiful girl on my way home from a tremendous gig. Samatha seems pretty cool but I feel sorry for the state I found her in. However, she has a feature that stuns and pleases me at the same time. She doesn't know. Yet. However, I don't know if I want to tell her, I don't want to change things. I just keep my little secret for now.

~Samantha's Point of View

Just as Josh starts getting out his phone to show me something, he puts it right back up.

"I thought you wanted to show me something?" I questioned him.

"Eh it doesn't matter, it's nothing," he covers up. "Anyway you must be exhausted! Do you need somewhere to stay?"

"Oh no, but thank you for the invitation ! I think I'll just have a cab take me to my grandmas." I explain.

"Okay, if you're sure," he pauses, "How about you text me when you get home? Just so I know you got back safe."

I suppose this is his way if asking for my number, eh? Well he is pretty cute and he saved me. I owe him.

"Sure, let me give you my number." I give him my digits and he saves it. "Thank you for everything. You have been a lifesaver, literally. See you later, Josh!"

"Bye Samantha! Don't forget to text me!"

"You got it!" I yell back and close his door, closing off my sight of him. Now to catch a cab. I made my way down to the lobby and out of the building. Luckily, the building had a doorman that was able to hail a cab for me. I thanked him and gave my cabbie the address. Finally, when I got home it was about 2 in the morning and my grandma was asleep.

I made my way to the bedroom I claimed at my grandmas house. Flopping on bed, I sighed relieved to be somewhere safe. There was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Darling, are you ok?" my grandma questioned.

"Yeah Grams, just tired. I'm sorry I woke you. It's been a long night so I'm just gonna hit the hay, ok?" I confessed

"Sure, darling. Get some sleep, we'll talk in the morning." and with that she shut the door.

That's going to be an interesting breakfast conversation. I started thinking about my day and Josh. I fell asleep thinking about how comfortable his clothes were.