Chapter 33

A/N: Thank you guys for 11k reads! Also I was wondering, dose anyone know good apps where you can watch kdramas for free? Also please feel free to recommend me some! I need to watch more kdramas, even though I already watch to much.

We eventually left and this time V started driving. RM and Jungkook were in the back passed out. While I was in the front bored again.

--------------------------------------

RM and Jungkook were sleeping peacefully in the backseat. While I was bored out of my mind.

"Do you have a charger?" I asked V

"Yeah" V answered staring at the road.

"Well... can I please use it?" I asked despertly.

"Nope" he said calmly.

"What? why, please my phones dead and I need a charger!" I said whining.

"Not my problem, and stop whining your not cute" V said smirking.

"bitch ass" I mumbled under my breath.

"Whatd you say?" V questioned.

"Nothing.. nothing at all" I said turning my back at him, staring out the window again.

---------

"Were here" V said turning of the car engine.

"omg finally" I said opening the door and getting out. I looked at the cabin and was in awe. The cabin was so big, and it looked so beautiful.

"Wake up RM and Jungkook, while I take out our luggage" V said opening the trunk.

I opened Jungkook's door and leaned over and gently shook him

"Jungkook.. get up.. were here." I said shaking him.

"okay.. I'm up.." Jungkook said sleepily getting out of the car.

"RM get up.. were at the cabin" I said poking his cheek.

"Hmm.. okay.." He said getting up and rubbing his eyes. "Why do you look cute right now?" RM said smirking, ruffling my hair.

"Hey.. who are you calling cute? I'm not cute.. and stop messing up my hair!' I said pouting.

"Aw baby, stop pouting. It makes your lips look more kissable" RM said winking

"S-shut up-p" I stuttered while turning red.

"Can you guys stop flirting and help?" V said angrily.

"Jesus. calm down" RM said getting out of the car. I followed and got my suitcase.

V slammed the trunk shut and started walking towards the cabin. We all followed him with our suitcases. Jungkook took out his keys and unlocked the front door. We all walked in after him.

"Woah this place is sick!" RM said looking around in amazement.

"Right! Its so beautiful" I said agreeing with RM.

"Haha I guess it is" Jungkook said looking around.

"How much bedrooms are there?" V asked

"There's 4 bedrooms in total" Jungkook answered.

"So that means two in each" RM said.

"Yeah, but who's sleeping with who?" Jungkook asked.

"Lets figure it out when the others get here" V said walking towards the living room.

"I'll go make us some food" I said

"I'll help you" Jungkook said walking towards the kitchen.

--------

"Oh guys there here" RM yelled from the living room.

"Great, were just about finished" I said washing my hands.

Jungkook and I decided to make spaghetti and chicken and rice.

"Lets place the food in the dining table" Jungkook said carrying the spaghetti. Nodding I followed him with the chicken and rice.

We both walked towards the living room where everyone was seated.

"Hey guys" I said waving at them. I got a chorus full of hi's and hellos.

"So I just told them about the room situation" V said glancing at me.

"Well Im obviously going to sleep with Jackson" J-hope said kissing Jacksons cheek.

"And I want to sleep with Jimin" Suga said, his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"So that just leaves you four" Jackson said.

"Right, so you guys decide on who you want to sleep with" Jimin said smirking.

"Well I don't care who I sleep with" Jungkook said.

"I want to sleep wit ji-"

"Why don't V and Jin sleep together and Jungkook and Rm sleep together" J-hope said purposely cutting of RM.

"Sounds like a great idea" Suga said smirking at V.

"Hey I was still talking!" RM said

"Its okay, its been decided" Jimin said smiling at me.

Scoffing, V rolled his eyes and grabbed his suitcase and started going up the stairs. "We call the master bedroom" he said walking up the stairs.

"Of course he gets the master bedroom. Bitch ass" J-hope said.

We all started laughing at J-hopes comment. "Okay guys lets unpack and eat. Jin and I made dinner already" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook where's the master bedroom?" I asked

"Its to your right at the top of the stairs. Walk all the way down the hall and you'll see it." Jungkook said.

"Thank you" I said grabbing my suitcase and walking up the stairs. I walked in the direction that Jungkook told me and slowly opened the door. I quietly walked in and saw V laying on the bed.

I closed the door behind me and made my way towards the closet. Trying not to bother V. The room itself was so pretty. It had a white couch and a matching king size bed. It had a walk in closet and an attached bathroom. It also had a huge balcony where the view was amazing.

I opened the door to the closet to see that V had already hung up his clothes. I silently placed my suitcase on the floor and started hanging up my shirts. I folded my shorts and placed them in a cubby. Once I had unpacked all my clothes, I walked out of the closet.

I glanced over at the bed to see that V wasn't there anymore. Confused, I silently stored my suitcase in a corner of the room. I walked around the room and quietly sat on the bed, resting my feet. I just sat there for 5 minutes doing nothing, until I decided to go downstairs.

I walked into the dining room to see everyone already there.

"We were wondering when you were going to come down" Jimin joked.

"Ah so sorry" I said shyly.

"Don't worry about it, lets eat" Suga said taking a plateful of spaghetti.

"Here I saved you a seat" RM said

"Ah thank you" I said walking over and sitting next to him.

I glanced up to see V sitting in front of me. He was staring at me and I couldn't help but stare back.

----------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!

comment.vote.follow.share!