Memories

Chapter 15: Memories 

Date: September 10, 2010 

POV: Edward 

Author's Note(s): 

-Bella had a miscarriage last chapter because of the stress she was going through.

-You can figure out who the guy is. Just pay attention...

                                                             My Bella

          "What do you wanna talk about?" I sat across from Bella at the table.  

"I think.." She sighs. "And I wanna know how you feel about this, maybe we should wait a while before trying for another baby.. I mean, maybe that's the problem." She looks at me. Her face was red and she seemed tired. "What do you think?"  

"Bella, I think you're right. Maybe we are moving a little bit fast. I don't know, but I'm okay with whatever you want." I take her hand and squeeze it. "I promise I will do whatever it takes to give you a baby."  

          She blushes and tears up. "Thank you, Edward." She gets up and hugs me. I hold her tightly and whisper, 

"I love you."  

          She giggles and kisses my cheek. "I love you too."  

We both sit like this for a while and I heard her fall asleep, so I got up and carried her to bed.

Date: September 16th, 2010

          Jacob is coming over this afternoon to pick Jonah up. Bella and I were packing his things. He was watching Spongebob when Jacob came. He was too interested in the newer episodes that he didn't realize his father was coming back.  

          After Bella and I finished packing his things, we both watched TV with Jonah and then the doorbell rang. I got up and opened it and smiled. "Hey Jacob. Welcome back." 

"Thanks. It's nice to be back." I let him in and he walked in. "This is all his stuff?" His eyes widened at the huge bag. 

"Yeah, Alice wanted to make sure he had everything he needed just in case you guys were gonna come back late." I say and then I look at the TV, seeing it's on commercial. "Jonah, look who's back."  

          Jonah turned around and then he smiled widely. "Daddy!!"  

"Hey buddy," Jacob walked over and picked him up. "How are you?" 

"Good." He says and then he was put down. "I missed you."  

"Yeah, I missed you too." He pats his head, and then he stood back up. "Hey Bella."  

"Hey Jacob." She smiled and then stood up too.  

"Thanks for watching Jonah guys, everything sorta happened at once.." He looks at the bag and then back at Jonah. "You ready little man?" 

          He nodded his head and then he hugged Bella. "I'll miss you."  

"Aww, I'll miss you too." Bella kisses his head and hugs him back. "You're welcome here anytime."