Prologue

It was the day for auditions. 100's of girls and boys lined up to become a professional back up dancer for August Alsina. Since it's his second major tour he thought it'd be cool to have some dancers, but with more people and more money, there comes some problems.

"Damn. Ian think this many people would show up," August thought to himself.

August's hired choreographer will teach them a choreography and if they pick up quickly, he'll consider them. If not, that person won't be eligible to have a spot as one of his dancers.

Hours passed by and they were down to 15 girls and 12 boys. Mr. Alsina wants to have a maximum of 6 dancers but his main intentions are to have a team full of women yet the boys are doing a pretty good job keeping up with the choreography.

August paced the room as his team looked over the files of the dancers.

"I liked number 56. She was quick at picking up the dance. Name," August asked before looking at his right hand man, Andrew.

"Shay Coleman," Andrew smiled. "Not only does she dance, she acts as well,"

August nodded. "Okay. Mm, what about number 22,"

"Jasmine-Katherine Kachingwe," He chuckled. "She got two first names," He laughed loudly.

August shook his head. "She dances pretty good, but it's just something off about her."

"Like what? She's an amazing dancer, dude," He argued.

"Not all that good to me," August declined.

"He's out of his mind," One of the men laughed.

"Is this audition for you? No? Didn't think so. Now hush," August barked.

After an hour of deciding, they called in the rest of the contestants. August stood of front of the 27 people with a list of names.

"When I call your number, step forward," August instructed.

The room was completely silent as everyone anxiously waited and hoped for their number to be called.

"Number 56, 22, 32, 31, 58, and 11," He called before looking up.

Groans and sounds of despair erupted in the room as the numbers were called.

"Sorry to everyone who didn't make it. Maybe another time, but don't give up," August nodded.

August circled around the six new dancers, 4 girls and 2 boys, to make sure he made the right choice. He was content with what he had chosen.

"I have a few rules," August started while standing in front of his new dancers with his hands behind his back. "Be respectful, do as I say, clean up after yaself and," He stretched out the word. "Well, that's about it," He smiled before nodding. "Any questions?"

"When do we start rehearsals," Number 22 questioned.

"Ambitious," He chuckled. "Tomorrow actually, but what's your name?"

"Jasmine-Katherine, but I just go by Jasmine," She said.

He nodded. "Ima call ya Katherine,"

"No disrespect, but I prefer Jasmine," She stated boldly.

August glared at her with a smirk before stepping closely to her and leaning toward her ear.

"I see we're going to have some problems, but that's okay. I can put ya in ya place," He whispered low enough for her to hear.

He stepped back and looked at everyone else as fear flooded their faces, Katherine on the other hand wasn't phased at all, but she didn't say another word.

"Dismissed. I'll see you all tomorrow," August said.

Everyone scurried out after grabbing their bags. Katherine was the last in the building. Before she stepped foot out of the door, August stopped her.

"Next time, anything I say, you agree with it so I won't have to make an example out of you," He snarled.

She scoffed. "Whatever you say, boss."

___________________________

Would you rather me continue this or Wicked Games or both?