CHAPTER 012 - CANT TAKE MY EYES OF YOU

MINA looked at Seungcheol who has been sleeping for hours since he got back from the hospital. She dropped by earlier that morning to help him with the house chores while Seungcheol was out to the hospital along with Jugyeong.

She looked at Seungcheol's facial as he was sleeping. He looked so calm like he has no problem at all. As she was too busy looking at Seungcheol's facial, she doesnt aware that Seungcheol's hand was moving and grabbing her until she was on top of him on the bed.

"H-hey, what are you doing??!" Mina asked.

Seungcheol opened his eyes, looking at Mina with a weak smile on his face,

"I missed you,"

Mina blushed.

"Missed me? You meet me everyday!" She nagged as she tried to release herself from Seungcheol's hug.

"You looked so immersed when you are looking at my face. Am I that handsome?" Seungcheol smirked.

Mina scoffed, she looked at Seungcheol,

"Excuse me, you are OLD. Not handsome,"

Seungcheol's eyes widened, he hugged Mina even tighter and planted a kiss on her cheeks. Lots of lots of them!

Mina laughed, "Stop it!"

"Take it back," he said.

"Okay, okay. You're handsome... not old," she said as she looked at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol smiled, "Good girl,"

"I need to clean up a bit more. Plus, my shift starts in 30 minutes. So, can you please let me go now?" Mina asked as she looked at Seungcheol's face with her puppy eyes.

"Dont worry, I'll ask Dokyeom to pick you up. Plus, Mingyu cant do anything to you if you're late because you're mine," Seungcheol said as he hugged Mina tighter.

"Oh yeah, about that. Are you trying to make the staffs hates me or what? Now, they all were talking behind my back, saying that I seduced you and all that." Mina said with her serious face.

Seungcheol looked at Mina,

"Well, you did seduce me,"

"Excuse me?" Mina frowned.

"Well, you remember when you got drunk, and I kissed you without you knowing before? You seduced me to kissed you, that's how it happened."

Mina blushed as she looked at Seungcheol. She quickly pushed away Seungcheol's body and got up from the bed. She quickly walked out from the room leaving Seungcheol and his memory. Seungcheol smiled.

"I'll get going first! Rest a bit more!!"

Listening to the door sound being closed, made Seungcheol smiled. He looked up at his ceiling,

"How is she gonna live in this world alone when I'm gone?"

MINA looked at Mingyu who was busy finishing his final touch on the Macaroon Tower for the desert table. He looked so focused that she was so afraid to disturb him. As she was immersed looking at Mingyu, someone tapped on her shoulder. It was Wonwoo.

"He's great, right?" Wonwoo asked.

Mina looked at Wonwoo, frowning, "Who?"

Wonwoo was blank. He was clearly talking about Kim Mingyu yet Mina was probably having other thoughts.

"Who?" Mina asked again as she pulled Wonwoo's sleeves.

"Is there anyone else there?" Wonwoo asked.