CHAPTER 008 - THE BEGINNING

MINA looked at Seungcheol as she broke the kiss. She was looking all blank and confused. Seungcheol in the meanwhile was just as calm as he always does.

"What-"

"Sorry." Seungcheol said as he looked at Mina.

Seungcheol almost let out a smile as he saw how confused Mina's face was. She was looking at him with her widened eyes and surprised face.

"This wasnt your first kiss with me," Seungcheol said as he patted on Mina's head.

Mina looked at Seungcheol, "What?"

Seungcheol grabbed the bowl of porridge that Mina made for him and started digging in. Mina looked at Seungcheol,

"What do you mean by that???" She asked.

Seungcheol looked at Mina. He was still eating his porridge. Mina slapped on Seungcheol's lap,

"Tell me!!!" She insisted.

Seungcheol smiled. He put down the bowl and looked at Mina.

"Do you really dont remember what happened everytime you got drunk?"

Mina nodded her head. "I REALLY DONT!"

Seungcheol looked at Mina,

"You kissed me when you got drunk. The first time was when you asked me to come to the river. You were too depressed I say, so you drank a lot. You kissed me, and then you fall asleep. That was the first. The second time, it was me. I kissed you because you looked so cute that night. You said you dont behave like a child, uh? You obeyed all the things I asked you,"

Mina looked at Seungcheol with her surprised face.

"You took an advantage on me!!!" She said.

Seungcheol's eyes widened,

"Only the second kiss! The first kiss it was you who took advantage on me!! I was so surprised I even called Dokyeom to come to my house to sleep over!!" He said.

Mina looked at Seungcheol. Seriously, she couldnt remember anything if she was drunk. Not even the simple thing!

"Look, there's a reason why I asked you to quit drinking. First you will kiss random people. Second, you obey everything people asked you to do, like a child. You know how dangerous is that, right?" Seungcheol said as he looked at Mina.

Mina was silent.

"And today, I kissed you because I want you to know that I actually like you. I am too thankful to God that He sent me you to be there with me when I needed someone to support me. Yes, there's Dokyeom and Jugyeong, but they are different. You cared about me more compared to them,"

"That's because they dont know how severe your sickness are,"

"Only Dokyeom who didnt know about my disease. Jugyeong had known earlier after you." Seungcheol said, "To be frank, you should know how I wanted to see you every morning at work because the smile you gave to me, will surely made my day happier. And you .. are one of the reason I wanted to continue living. As a good person. I was an ass before, so I wanted to change. And it all thanks to you, that at least I managed to change bit by bit ..." he added.

Mina looked at Seungcheol. He was smiling,

"There's a reason why I always wanted you to call me by my first name, and now you should know,"

Mina was silent. Seungcheol smiled and patted on Mina's head. He took back the porridge that Mina made and continued eating.

"This is so refreshing ..." Seungcheol said with a smile.