CHAPTER 004 - THE DOWNFALL

DOKYEOM was startled to hear that Mina was not coming to work for the last few days. Hyejin said she didnt even pick up her phone when she called. She even went to her house to check on her but she seemed to be not at home.

"Are you sure she was not at home?" Dokyeom asked again.

Hyejin looked at Dokyeom, with her slightly feeling annoyed face. Mina had been her friend since school, there's nothing about her that he had to keep, especially when she already went missing like this.

"Look, I may look like this stupid ass girl as what you can see from your eyes, but I dont lie about things like this. I went to her house, the light was off, I knocked the door very hard already and she was not there! She's my best friend, she would always find me if she's in trouble but this time she just-" Hyejin stopped as she was holding her tears.

Dokyeom nodded his head as Hyejin already starting to yell at him. Well, she was right tho. She had been friends with Mina longer than he was. She probably be more worried about Mina. Dokyeom looked at Hyejin,

"Dont worry. I will try finding her. I will contact you as soon as I found her, okay?" He said as he patted on Hyejin's shoulder.

Hyejin just nodded her head. She was silent. Until, when she siddenly lifted up her face, looking at Dokyeom as if she got something in her mind.

"I think ... I know where she goes,"

"SHE used to come at this one closed theme park when ever she was sad or stressed. Well, it was actually our hiding port whenever we feeled that we wanna skip school. I am not sure whether it was still there or not, but that's the only place I can think of apart from the funeral house,"

Dokyeom looked around the gateway of the closed theme-park. It was obviously looking like the most eerie place in South Korea ever he had been. Seungcheol was waiting in the car as he also chooses to come and look for Mina.

For once suddenly Seungcheol wanted to do something as a human-being. For all this years he had been an asshole to everyone yet he hadnt done anything good.

"Boss, she's not here,"

Seungcheol who was on his own mind suddenly startled when Dokyeom entered the car. He looked at Dokyeom with his widened eyes,

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Dokyeom nodded his head. He already spent 30 minutes finding Mina in there alone. Plus, he doesnt wanna stay longer because the place doesnt feel right.

Seungcheol sighed. He looked at Dokyeom, "Let's try finding her at her house,"

"But, Hyejin said-"

"I said let's go to her house,"

Dokyeom looked at Seungcheol with his serious look. Dokyeom nodded his head and quickly started the car. As he drove towards Mina's house, he kept on looking at Seungcheol at the backseat. He was looking all emotionless, and sometimes as if he was thinking about somethings.

"Is there anything wrong, boss?" Dokyeom suddenly asked.

Seungcheol looked at Dokyeom, "Nothing,"

"When you was at the hospital before, what did the doctor said about you?" Dokyeom suddenly asked.

"Dokyeom ah .. What do you think I am?" Seungcheol tried avoiding Dokyeom's question with a question.

Dokyeom frowned.

"I mean, what do you think I am? Am I a bad person? Am I too snobby? Am I a careless person? All sort?" Seungcheol asked again.

Dokyeom looked at Seungcheol on a short glimpse as he still needs to focus on his driving. He looked as if he was thinking.