Chapter 4: Make Yourself At Home

A/N: Okay, so...yeah. I'm at my Gram's again. Because I like it here. Serioulsy, I'm trying to able myself to move here throughout the year, for school and stuff because I hate my school. And like...helooooo more internet ya know? But yea, I doubt my Mom would allow me to do that. "You need to stay in this school whether you like it or not and you will graduate from this school." Okay Mum, thankyou for that. <3 Love you too.. ._. Anywho, read, vote, comment bitches <3 -Gerard

______________________________________________________________________

The house was a normal size house, it was really cool. Smelled like  an actual home rather than a Orphanage that smelled like kids and nasty peanut butter that we could barely use and molded up in the cupboards. Fucking peanut allergies are crazy now a days. But I love peanutbutter..its so nice..Not the one with nuts in it though, its weird to eat. Nutella is gross I don't get how people could eat that.

Gerard showed us around and then walked passed a door and disappeared inside then he reappeared with a baby. He told us her name was Bandit. Who wouldn't know her name...well the people at the orphanage wouldnt have because they're stupid and don't know good music or music creators when they walk right the fuck inside. I stood behind Ember the whole time, her eyes were wide and she looked like she was going to explode because Bandit was fucking adorable.

"Well, I'll show you your bedrooms." Gerard said, he began walking again and we both followed behind, Bandit kept looking over Gerard's arm and staring at Ember with a mirrored expression like she had. I found that quite amusing really.

"What's that noise?" Ember asked curiously, I just noticed the n oise too. It was a deep rumbling noise, like a rabid animal. A growling rabid dog of a sort. Ember had a somewhat frightened expression. I looked around trying to figure out where the nosie was coming from, I like dogs.

"Oh, that's Flick." Gerard answered nonchalantly, he kept walking down the hallway upstairs and to the last three rooms. There was a room on the end, and two across from eachother. "The one in teh middle," Gerard stated pointing at the one that we were facing, "is Lindsey and I's bedroom." He told us. He turned to the left. "The one on the left is Cloud's." He said, there was a growling coming from that room and a loud scraping noise. "Flick is in there, because his crate is in there. But we'll move it." Gerard announced.

"What kind of dog is Flick?" Ember asked nervously looking at the paws sticking out from under the door, they were big and brown.

"Flick is a Rottweiler." Gerard answered, "He's a big brute. Sometiems, he likes to jump. And he is known for gnawing on people, so be careful around him. We'll move the crate to the livingroom before you have to go inside, Cloud. I'm kind of assuming that you're...scared of him." Gerard said looking at me. I had a wide eyed expression, I looked at him and bounced on my feet grinning.

"Are you kidding me?! I love dogs!" I exclaimed, Gerard and Ember looked at me in shock. I hadn't been loud since they have known me.

"Really?" Ember and Gerard both asked with a mirrored curious and amused expression.

"Yes! I had a Great Dane named Daphne!! And she was ginormous!! :DDDD And she thought I was her pillow <3 But...I can't see her anymore cause ya know..I got ditched. But whatever, I love dogs!!" I said bouncing up and down on my feet.

"Frank will like you." Gerard said smirking. "he loves his dogs." Gerard chuckled, he pointed at the door on teh right of the hallway. "Ember, this is your room." He stated. He then faced us. "I want you guys to know, you can do whatever the hell you want to your rooms. Be it painting it, defacing it, or hanging up posters. Whichever you prefer. We can get you guys more clothing too if you want." Gerard told us.

"I've got posters." Ember giggled poking at her backpack. Gerard smiled.

"That's awesome. And if you need posters or soem shit, I have old ones and we can buy more when Lindsey finds a babysitter (I literally almost put babyshitter..and left it.) for Bandit." Gerard told us. He opened Ember's bedroom door and let her walk in and she pranced into the rooom and squeaked when she jumped and divebombed onto the bed. "Will you hold Bandit for me Ember?" Gerard asked, Ember nodded and came to take the little girl who was now gigggling.

"Why?" I asked curiously, Gerard reached for the handle of the door of my bedroom. The paws disappeared from under the door and I could hear them slam against the other side of the door. He turned the handle and opened it and the Rottweiler jumped out tackling Gerard with its paws up on his chest licking his face. The dog then turned to me, growled a bit and then sat on my feet looking up at me.

"Okay, that is strange" Gerard said laughing, "normally he hates people. Like seriously, he almost ate Ray last week." Gerard told me, he reached itno the room and flicked on the light. The room was way better than the one back at my home, and it was better than the orphanage.

"Is the bed used..like...other people?" I asked curiously looking at him.

"We got a new mattress a few weeks ago, and the dog has used it. But other than that, nope." Gerard answered.

"Okay." I mumbled, I walked inside and set my bag down.  Flick came adn hopped up on the bed and watched me as I took some things out and walked to the other side of the room and set them on a desk, a few were posters.

"You two make yourselves at home, okay?" Gerard asked, he now had Bandit once more and he walked out of the hallway. Ember was staring at me through the hallway and open doors. She had a giant grin on her face. I glanced at her and continued doing what I was until she pranced in here.

"OH MY GOD CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!" Ember shouted jumping up and down, Flick growled at her and then passed out. I looked at her with raised eyebrows. "WE FUCKING LIVE HERE!!!!" She screamed, I grinned and bounced aroudn with her.

"I HAVEN"T SEEN A LAMP YET!" I said with her tone, she laughed and we danced around laughing for a bit. Lindsey poked inside and laughed at us.

"Can I ask a favor?" Lindsey asked iwth a small smile, Ember looked at her and nodded, I nodded as well. "Will one of you watch Bandit tomorrow while Gerard and I are out? We need to get a new couch, and (Oh my god. there are chickens across teh street. I'm terrified of Chickens :c) a few things for dinner this week." Lindsey explained.

"I will, she's a cutiepie." Ember said smiling. I absentmindedly pet the dog, children hate me. So therefore, I will not help Ember.

"Alright, thankyou Ember. That means so much." Lindsey said smiling, she disappeared. I looked at Ember and she smiled and walked to her bedroom and we continued unpacking our shit. Tomorrow would be quite..the experience.