Ember and Gerard in: Adopted by the Ways

We're back bitches! With another Ember and Gerard story!

So, first thing about this one is Gerard's nickname is Cloud so we don't have two Gerard's running around. You will all be confused as hell.

No, I am not sure why Gerard chose it. (Yeah, Ember does write all these author's notes while Gerard makes the covers. It's a system!)

Ehm... So, basically, Cloud and Ember get abandoned and put up for adoption. Once at the Orphanage, they meet each other and become inseparable, so it's only natural that they get adopted together. Once adopted, the slightly crazy Cloud won't listen to anyone except for Ember. It becomes Ember's job to get him to trust the Way's. 

Join them on their adventure of Babysitting, Windows, Dog Crates, Nutella, and Lamps as they meet the Ways and the rest of My Chemical Romance, and destroy some shit.

The song of this book is Destroya by My Chemical Romance. It will be explained why later on in this.

Read on! If you dare.

Once again, we own the plot and the characters Ember and Cloud. We do not own My Chemical Romance, or their wives, or their children.

No one was high or drunk in the creation of this story O.o You should be worried...