Chapter 4 (✓)

"So, how was your date, Tzu? Do you guys have fun? I saw you laugh like an idiot this evening." Dahyun asked Tzuyu with a smirk on his face as soon as they arrived at Dahyun's condo.

"What date? Me? With that lunatic woman? Not in a million years! We just discussed yesterday's stuff. Nothing much." Tzuyu answered him lazily.

"It's settled then? How much did you pay her?" Dahyun asked again while eating a bun.

"Not yet. She's driving me insane, you know?" Tzuyu replied to him. This time, he sounded frustrated.

"But why? I thought you had settled it?" Dahyun said. Now he has already finished his bun.

"She said that I gave her a bounced check, and then she told me that I don't have to pay her." Tzuyu remarked.

"Wow, so kind of her." Dahyun expressed his disbelief.

"Kind? Tsk. She's crazy, you know? She wishes for me to compensate her in another way." Tzuyu heaved a deep sigh.

"Pay her by doing what, Tzu?" Dahyun asked while smirking at Tzuyu.

"It's not like what you think, you pervert!" Tzuyu exclaims and throws a deadly glare at his friend.

"What?" Dahyun raised his brows, "I didn't say anything!" He added, snickering.

"I know what you think, Hyung. With that silly yet meaningful expression of yours, that explains everything." Tzuyu said to Dahyun while looking at the ceiling.

"Okay, okay. I just got influenced by the movie that I just watched last night, where the older woman asks the younger man to have an intimate relationship with her instead of giving her money. That's all." He said excitedly and patted Tzuyu's shoulder.

"What kind of story is that?" Tzuyu scoffed, "That's nonsense," He sighed, "And you, I told you not to watch that kind of movie, right? Pervert as always." Tzuyu is still looking at the ceiling.

"Yah! I'm not, okay?" Dahyun flicks Tzuyu on his forehead, inviting a soft grunt from the younger one.

"Yeah, yeah, Mr. Kim." Tzuyu mockingly said.

"So, back to the main topic, what did she ask you to do then, instead of compensating her with money?" This time, Dahyun sounded more serious than before.

Tzuyu looked at him. Sipping a glass of water before telling Dahyun what happened that evening.

"She wants me to become his fake boyfriend. Crazy, right? I know that I'm incredibly handsome. She could just say that she likes me. I can consider it, though." Tzuyu said confidently.

Dahyun was clearly shocked by what Tzuyu just said. He made an is-that-for-real face as he blinked his eyes a few times while looking at Tzuyu. Tzuyu just hummed as an answer.

"Are you serious, Tzu? She just met you and asked you to be her fake boyfriend? I can't believe it. This happens too fast and stop being too full of yourself." He laughed as he said this.

"That's not funny at all, okay? She's crazy, didn't I tell you? That's why she made that ridiculous request from me.

"Your story is funny, okay? It's like some kind of movie that I had watched." Dahyun still laughs.

"Enough with your lame movies, Hyung. Let's go sleep!" Tzuyu said, leaving Dahyun in the kitchen.

"Introduce me to my future sister-in-law, Tzu! I can't wait to get to know her!" Dahyun exclaimed to Tzuyu, who had already gone away.

Dahyun shook his head. He still can't believe what Tzuyu told him just now. I can see drama's coming soon!

.