Chapter 6 (✓)

"I'm terribly sorry, Uncle." Tzuyu said in disappointment while bowing his head towards Mr. Minatozaki.

"It's okay, son. You don't have to blame yourself. It happened already, there's nothing we can do about it." Mr. Minatozaki said while pulling Tzuyu up.

"But still, if I don't let her eat it, this matter won't happen." Tzuyu said, still blaming himself.

"Hmm," Mr. Minatozaki subtly smiled, "Don't you know that Sana can't eat prawn all this time, son?" He asked Tzuyu as he side-hugged him.

Tzuyu was surrounded by guilt. The incident that had occurred just a moment ago replayed in his mind. He looked like a devil there, forcing Sana to eat the fried rice he made. Plus, the simple question from Mr. Minatozako got him dumbfounded. He could only shake his head guiltily and smile at Mr. Minatozaki. After all, he had only known Sana for less than two weeks.

How can he possibly know about it?

There is still so much more he does not know about Sana. Furthermore, he believed that it was not necessary to learn so much about the woman, but his perception seems to have changed now. He needed to do so in order to execute their plan successfully.

"Love is indeed a mysterious thing," Mr. Minatozaki giggled, "Don't you think so, son?" He playfully grinned at Tzuyu and patted his shoulder.

Tzuyu nearly choke on his drool hearing such a statement from the older guy, "Pardon me, Uncle?"

"Since Sana was little, she had a worse allergy to prawns," Mr. Minatozaki informed, "I'm surprised that she did not let you know about it," He cleared his throat, "Maybe she loves you so much that she just ate it even though she's alert that she can't eat them. Don't blame yourself, son." He assured Tzuyu.

He was so happy to know that Tzuyu went to Sana's office just to make sure his daughter had her lunch. He grows to like him more, and he compliments his daughter internally for having such a kind and loving boyfriend. He's now not worried anymore, knowing that someone like Tzuyu is taking care of his daughter.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, nearly laughed upon hearing Mr. Minatozaki say all that to him. Nonetheless, he immediately calmed himself down and act normal, realising that he was still on act. That was so random of Mr. Minatozaki to speak about how his daughter loves Tzuyu so much when, in fact, it was only an evil plot made by Sana, unbeknownst to him. Poor Mr. Minatozaki, Tzuyu sighed inwardly.

Their little conversation was interrupted when they heard Sana clearing her throat. The two gentlemen both turned to look at her, who had been unconscious for nearly 40 minutes now. While Sana, she had her eyes at Tzuyu who apparently looked like he cannot move at all.

He was terrified as he stared at Sana, filled with guilt.The woman was still mad and dissatisfied with Tzuyu as she gave him a murderous look, which made the tall guy feel uneasy and just look away, pretending not to see it.

"How are you feeling right now, sweetheart?" Mr. Minatozaki asked his daughter as he sat at the side of the hospital bed where Sana was lying.

Instead of replying to her father, Sana decided to question him in a rather hostile tone, "What are you doing here, Hideo? Aren't you supposed to be in Busan?"

Mr. Minatozaki could feel his heart being clenched, he was very sad with his beloved daughter's cold demeanour towards him. Not to mention, he was ashamed that Tzuyu was there to see the unfriendly scene between him and Sana. Tzuyu, who witnessed the cold interaction between those two, felt bad for Mr. Minatozaki. Sana was too much.

How could Sana do such a nasty yet disrespectful thing to her own father?

Moreover, she did not think twice about behaving like that in front of someone else, an outsider like him. That was just disgusting and cannot be tolerated, Tzuyu deduced. He could not take it and got angry about it. All the guilt he felt toward her earlier vanished right away. Is this woman for real?