Chapter 20

For the last week I have been training with Kehon non-stop. Each day that I spend with him I'm seeing a whole other side to him. He is still cocky but I can't help but like it when I know I shouldn't. Every time I make eye contact with him I can't help but remember thinking his eyes were a glimpse into heaven and he alone kept me from drowning. Now they give me a whole other reaction to him that makes me blush. I'm grateful that he can't hear my thoughts.

"Are you ready to start" he asks me.

"Yeah" I answer as I stand up the same time he does.

One thing I swear he does to test me and make me blush is take off his top before we start training. It takes everything in me not to let my jaw hit the floor as I drool all over myself. He has a body that would rival a Greek god. Every muscle is perfectly formed and strong as they bulge with his movements. It should be illegal to look that hot. His tattoos start at his wrists and end at his perfect chest. He is just standing in front of me in black sweat pants that are riding dangerously low on his waist and showing that yummy v shape.

But today I came prepared. Two can play this game. Taking off my own top I throw it on the ground on top of his. Now I'm standing in front of him in my black sports bra and black sweat pants. His eyes are devouring every inch of my body making me burn from the inside out. When my bond with Jack broke I realise my feelings for Kehon aren't just lust. I'm falling hard for him. An experience I never thought I would get to have. It's so different but it feels real and not forced. But would Kehon really want me for anything other than a bit of fun. But I guess for me to find out I have to brace myself for my heart to be broken again. Only this time it would be worse. My feelings will still be there even after he is done with me. But I'm not kidding myself into thinking that I would stop myself if something happened between us.

"That is a dangerous move kitten" he smirks and that smirk makes him look cocky but at the same time he looks unbelievably sexy.

Kitten is something he has started to call me over the last few days. No doubt from my wolf purring like one.

"And what move would that be?" I ask giving him my best innocent look as he circles me like a predator. A predator I wouldn't mind getting caught by.

"Don't give me that innocent look. You know exactly what I'm talking about kitten. This just shows you want me" he says smiling at me. He is cocky but he is right and it's that sort of confidence that makes me want him more. He says what he thinks and he doesn't hold back.

"In your dreams" I smile as I circle him and wait for him to make his move.

"Oh you appear regularly in my dreams the same way I appear in yours" he says with a totally different look in his eyes that makes my heart hammer against my rib cage.

"You wish I do" I laugh even though he has been in nearly every one of my dreams since I woke up.

He makes his move and rushes towards me. Before I wouldn't have seen him coming but not now. Every punch and kick he delivers I block but the pure force behind each blow vibrates through my bones. If I was human or just a normal werewolf my bones would be shattered by now. So far I have only been able to block his hits. But I haven't been able to return any of my own until now. Grabbing his arm I  put it above my shoulder  holding   it tightly as I drive my knee into his stomach as hard as I can sending him stumbling back a few steps.

"Nice move kitten" he smiles proudly and I think my heart has skipped a beat again.

Catching me off guard he tackles me to the ground but he makes sure I don't hit the ground by holding onto me with one arm and using his other hand to break our fall. Lying on the ground with him on top of me send my body into overdrive as his breathe tickles my lips. All I can concentrate on are his lips and how close they are to mine. He moves his hand from behind me and trails his fingers tips down my side.