Chapter 19

Slamming the door to my room, I try to push down the feeling of wanting to destroy everything around me. Even though my bond to him is now broken my wolf wants nothing more than to destroy him slowly and painfully. He had me so fooled to the point I hated myself for having feeling toward Kehon. Jack was my mate and both my wolf and I had falling for him. Never once did I consider not going back to him and completing our bond. He was destined to be beside me. Those conversations that played over in my head, I think my parents we trying to tell me that he knows I'm alive and he either convinced himself that I'm really dead or he just doesn't care enough to listen to his instincts.

Kate of all people. Her...seriously? Not that she isn't beautiful but he barely acknowledged her to the point she begged me to train her. I'd like to see how she would hold up in a fight against me. Who am I kidding she isn't even worth it but him. He will find out exactly what I am capable of. I was strong before but now he wouldn't stand a chance against me even with his lack behind him. It's amazing what woman can be capable of once she is betrayed. That son of a bitch could have killed me. That stupid innocent side of me is gone. I have to step up and be the Queen I'm supposed to be but there are some things I need to do first.

Fingers crossed Mason is still there but I doubt it. That's something I'm going to have to find out. I can't see April staying if he has already mated with someone else. Hopefully Mason kicked his ass  first before they left. One thing is for sure I will be letting all my guards know what happened that night wasn't Masons fault. He let me go to blow off some steam. I didn't expect to run into those evil twins. But in one sense I have to thank them because if they didn't do what they did I would still be thinking that Jack is the most perfect mate to walk this earth and he would be an even better King.

Pacing back and forth I try to calm myself and my wolf. Never have I felt like this and I took it out on Kehon when he was only trying to help and make sure that I'm okay. He stayed with me all night and looked genuinely happy that I was okay. He even called my eyes beautiful.

That remind me I haven't even seen the colour change in my eyes. Walking into the bathroom I don't know what to expect but I couldn't help but smile. My skin colour is back to normal instead to the pale complexion and the dark circles under my eyes are gone. Even my hair looks good and my new silver eyes pop against my tanned skin and long eyelashes. They seem to change from different shades of silver as my emotions swirl inside of me.

Before he can even knock on the door I sensed him. Something that seems to be stronger now. Have I formed some kind of connection to him from him healing me and from staying all night with me? Right now my wolf is purring like a dam kitten. After a few minutes he finally knocks on my door.

Walking out of the bathroom and towards the door I have no idea what to say to him. Do I apologise or what do I do? Opening the door I find him standing there with a smile on his face that makes him look to perfect to be real.

"Hi" I say still stunned by his smile..

"Hey can I come in?" he asks looking nervous now which is ridiculous. What has he got to be nervous about? Stepping aside I let him walk past me before I closed the door behind him and  lean against it as I watch him walk over to my bed and sit down.

"I shouldn't have pushed you to tell me what happened. It wasn't my business" he says honestly. I can see it in his eyes.

"It's okay. I was just embarrassed I guess" I say unable to look at him.

"Can I ask you something about it? You can say no" he says quickly before  I look up at him and realise it's the first time he doesn't have that stupid smirk on his face or that bored expression. Being like this has makes him more endearing.