The Lost Uchiha

Chapter 01

“He is beautiful Minori, he looks like you and he has your features” Kyuu’s eyes glistened with tears as he looked down at the bundle in his wife’s arms, his newborn son. His son has bright blonde hair and blue eyes just like his mother and his face did favor his mother. His daughter, the other love of his love, Nori stood beside his wife and couldn’t contain herself. Nori like her brother looked exactly like her mother and uncle; she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She had been talking about having a younger sibling and was ecstatic that she finally had one.

“Mom what are we going to name him?”

“I don’t know, I was going to name him after your uncle-“

“Minato? No, he needs something fresh” she said as she tapped her chin in thought. Kyuu chuckled at his daughter; her mother acted the same way at that age, only 5 years old and taking charge.

“Oh! I know, how about Raiden? Yea that sounds nice, Raiden Uchiha, another addition to the Uchiha clan!”

Minori smiled at her daughter, her husband, and her newborn son and said “Yea, I like that, Raiden Uchiha”.

“Just think mom! Tomorrow aunt Kushina going to have cousin Naruto and then when I’m this big powerful ninja I can train Raiden and Naruto and we can all be one big happy family!”

Minori smiled at her daughter and said “You know Nori that sounds good”.