Chapter 13

"Better?" He asks smirking. "Way!" I reply with a smile, moving my eyes to his. "Movie time!" I shout, running out the room like a kid.

He follows behind and lifts me bridal style and gently tosses me on the couch. "Hey. I was doing just fine on my own thank  you very much." I say with a smile.

He only rolls his eyes and laughs. He walks to the kitchen and prepares popcorn while I pick a movie.

Dean's p.o.v
Whilst the popcorn is getting ready I get a message from my mom.

Mom: hey. We won't be back until sometime next week. The trip turned out to be longer than planned. I'm sorry. Pls do ask someone to help u if u need help eg. Hailee. She's a star. I love u. Bye.

I sigh and take the popcorn out of the microwave and pour it in a bowl. I walk towards the dining room finding Hailee sprawled across the couch asleep.

I try to pick her up without waking her but she opens her eyes and looks at me. "I'm not sleeping." She says with a smile.

I laugh a little and shrug. She sits up and opens "Priest", putting one leg over mine before digging for popcorn. I look at her and back to the TV with a smile.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

It's Saturday morning and Hailee and I are sleeping on the couch. I stand up, careful not to wake her. Just when I begin to walk away, a hand grabs my arm.

"Don't go yet. I liked that. Please, one more hour." A sweet voice pleads. I walk back to couch and lay down next to her. She places her head on my shoulder and traces circles on my bare chest.

"I can hear your heartbeat. Its not exactly beating normally." She says before looking up to me. "Is it me?" She asks with a smirk.

I look down into her chocolate eyes. She sits up on my lap and pulls her hair onto her shoulder. She smiles and bends down to kiss me.

I put a hand on her waist gently. She grabs the other and wraps them around her waist tightly. I smile against her lips. The kiss becomes deeper.

I turn us around so that I'm on top of her. She moves her hands to my back and pulls me closer with a moan. I reach for the clasp of her bra, but she stops me and moves my hands back to her waist.

I take her hands and put them above her head, keeping them there with one hand. She uses her might to break out but fails.

I move the other hand from her waist, to her bottom, squeezing it. She tries to loosen my hold again.

From her bottom to her legs and back up to her waist. I break the kiss and leave small kisses on her neck, before giving her a love bite.

I then let her go and stand up walking to the kitchen. "You hungry?" I ask her. "Yeah. Can I help?" She replies.

I shake my head. "You just go and take a shower."

She stands up and walks to the kitchen. "And change into what? Atleast just a shirt." I roll my eyes and walk to my room.

I pull out a plain black shirt and place it on my bed. She thanks me and kisses me on the cheek before heading to the bathroom. "The towels are in the second drawer by the mirror and the extra toothbrushes." I inform her, getting a nod and smile as a response.

If only she knew I meant it when I told her I love her.