(15)

"What I'm about to tell you is not a frigmented fictional piece but harsh reality Pip. I'm sure so is your story but that's what it is."

I nodded trying to act intellectual.

"My parents are filthy rich. They could probably buy the whole of Verona if they want to. We were like this perfect family with everything in order. There were rules and expectations. The world turns around when either are broken and that's how my realm twisted."

His gaze was concentrated in a dark corner symbolising the atmosphere of his story. I wished I was one of those who could crack a joke and make him smile but I wasn't.

"There was an accidental fire in our mansion one night in which my twin brothers lost their limbs. The fact that the immaculate persona of my lineage would be affected by that made my parents abandon them. What hurt me the most was that all along I'd presumed we were given equal love but going along with the bitter truth, I was much preferred. They both were thrown out, cut from the heritage and I was repulsed. My parents were appaled when I decided to leave the house but there was no force in the world that would have stopped me. You asked me why I stole money? The people I target are the just a mirror of my parents. All they care about is their status. I want them to suffer. Yes, that's devious but then people need a taste of their own medicine."

I sat thrilled. My mind reeled with respect for him. My heart choked with unsaid love. How could someone be so brave and caring in this tainted world. i would ahve preffered to stay in a luxurious home over giving up everything rich and staying poor on these steets but what he had done was beyond appreciation.

"Don't look so awed Pip. I'm not a good guy. The only reason I'm compelled to live like this is the mere fact that my brother's are in that condition because of me."

My eyes widened in surprise.

"They killed a part of themselves for me and I'd kill myself for them. Guilt is a strong weapon Pip. Always remember that."

That very weapon was the reason I opened up to him about my story.

Every life has a certain concotion of pain mixed to it no matter what that makes you grow. This is what I'd realized today and that's why I narrated my life for the first time without the wounds being stabbed again.

They were completely sealed.