(13)

Dedication to Leen for the beautiful cover on the side. Thank you for this amazing stuff Leen <3

I snuggled closer to his body. His hand froze on my back but then continued its circles again. The cycle of comfort.

"No," I grumbled as I felt him pushing me away slightly.

"Pip," he chuckled. I felt the rambles inside his chest as my head bobbed along. "I have to go. I promise I'll be back."

"Promises are meant to be broken."

"Promises are just bonds that should be broken. I think their main purpose is to be finished so that they teach you not to trust anyone."

"But I trust you."

"Then that's a huge mistake."

His grey eyes scroched me. I was sitting on th floor while he was kneeling next to me. I kept staring in those pools of comfort. He smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek. 

Oh my poor heart beating to tell his heart something.

He never listened.

"Just give me some time. Today I will change everything for you."

Sometimes you just need to blindly have faith. 

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I couldn't believe this. My eyes widened in horror at what they saw. Palms sweating, heart whirring, mind tumbling, knees shaking and that's how I stood next to an over confident him.

"What is . . . what do you . . . I what?" I stammered.

"Yes. Eyes can lie but my words right now won't."

"But foster home?"

"You can't keep living in the streets. I have collected enough money."

"But you? You're my umbilical cord."

He blushed slightly while I was fifty shades red. I didn't mean to say that but sometimes words and emotions are hard to control.

"You're weird."

"Weird is the new cool," I mumbled. "Wherefore shall thou go?"

"Don't worry nut case. I'm going to be living with you."

Never had I been so jovial than at that second. Not even when I had blue kissed him.

*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Where was he? The other side of our bed was empty.

When I'd first seen this queen sized structure I had stared at it for a whole hour while he had smirked at me lying sprawled on the bed. It wasn't the perfect thing that I'd heard some rich girl blabber about but oh my god I could spend my life lying on that.

I placed my hand on his side. It was still warm. 

How long had been out?

Though he hated gooey stuff I had been cuddled next to him. Since the time he had returned I hadn't stayed away from his body. Somehow or the other I would be holding on to him.

Either the shirt sleeve.

Or his hand.

Or the behind of his shirt.

Something or the other.

Now I felt like a kite that has been cut of the thread.

I glanced outside the window and there he was, strolling in that manly gait of his. His hands were chucked into his pockets while his french hat was placed crookedly. He had put on his jacket as the night was chilly.

I followed him.

A moon couldn't stay away from it's light for too long after all.