Chapter 1- A Helping Hand

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! FAIRY TAIL AND ALL ITS CHARACTERS BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA

Hey Guys! Here's another Fairy Tail fic! Hope you enjoy!

Also, if you like this please check out my other fics and my other Fairy Tail fic called Eclipse: Dark Future, Bright Past. The first few chapters may be a bit slow but the mayhem is going to happen soon!

NOTE: This is a Rogue x Lucy (Rolu) and Sting x Yukino (Stingyu) fic

No One's POV

"Lucy, you can't go on like this." A man with spiky orange hair said. He was quite handsome, his orange hair was extremely spiky and the most noticeable part was that it looked like he had cat ears hidden in his orange mane. he dressed smartly in a nice black suit and his concerned hazel eyes hid behind a pair of sunglasses. He was Loke or Leo, the celestial spirit and leader of the zodiac. "This really isn't healthy."

The blonde in question didn't reply to him, instead she was staring at a horribly written letter on her desk, dried tear drops smearing some of the poor handwriting. She felt numb and cold. Half the time, it felt as if her body no longer worked properly. Why was all this happening to her? Was she just destined to lose everything that she loved?

Her parents were both dead and now, she could no longer see her oldest friend. Aquarius' broken key sat near the letter on her desk, just a reminder of all that she had lost.

Really, these past few weeks she should have been happy, laughing with her friends in their guild for the victory they accomplished, she could picture it perfectly in her head. Everyone yelling and laughing as they drank with each other, Mira would be serving everyone in the guild with a smile on her face and Lisanna would be helping her; Elfman would be yelling about Man this and Man that and how Manly he or something was; Cana would be on her fourth or fifth barrel of beer; Levy would probably be reading with Gajeel next to her looking completely bored, Erza would be eating her cake and Natsu and Gray would probably be fighting and she or Wendy would try breaking them apart only to fail... they'd ruin Erza's cake and then she'd beat the living shit out of both... That's how it should have been but it wasn't...

Fairy Tail was no longer standing, the guild building being completely destroyed by the bomb that Elfman was forced to bring in and Magnolia was destroyed and struggling to rebuild; honestly, it was a miracle that her apartment building was mostly untouched and that the landlady was uninjured. If that wasn't enough, Master Makarov had disbanded Fairy Tail about a week after their battle with Tartaros.

It had been absolutely devastating to her, she had cried so much these past weeks. Not only had she lost Aquarius to summon the Celestial Spirit King but then she had lost her guild mates, the people that she had considered family. All gone. After Master Makarov had made the announcement, many of her friends had left the following two weeks, to their next adventure or something, she didn't know.

Her closest friends had all left without even a goodbye; Erza had left a day or two after Master's announcement at the dead of night, Gray and Juvia were both already gone before Master even disbanded the guild and Natsu... Natsu... all Natsu left her was a letter saying that he was off to train for a year! More tears slipped down her cheeks as Lucy remembered how her heart broke after she read the letter, as she remembered running to his and Happy's house only to find it empty. That idiot! How could he just leave her?!

At least Wendy and Charle had said goodbye to her before leaving for Lamia Scale. Levy has asked if she wanted to come with her and Gajeel to find work but she had declined. She didn't want to leave Magnolia, maybe it had all been a horrible dream...