Chapter 1:Skylar the Babysitter

In the Palace, Elena's on her way to Isabel to tell her goodnight before leaving to hunt down Victor and Carla. She went to knock on the door but Mateo came out and shut the door letting out a breath of relief "Mateo? What happen, did one of your spells go wrong?" she told him pointing to the messed up hair he didn't notice until she pointed it out.

Mateo shook his head so his hair came back to its usual look "Actually remember how your letting Migs's cubs stay here while we're out and that the Jaquins are supposed to meet in her room?" "Yeah" "Well maybe next time we should change the meeting spot" something hit against the door with some growls "Wait is that Skylar? Is he ok?" Elena asked worried as it sounded to her like a fight "Don't worry its not a fight but I did learn one thing about Jaquins,they play rough"

Inside Isabel's room, Migs and Skylar were tackling eachother restlessly "Come on dad!" "Yeah!" "You can do it!" The cubs bounced on Isabel's bed as Migs attempted to hold the blue feathered jaquin down "Come on Skylar!" Isabel cheered on and it gave him the motivation to push back "Hey Isa aren't you gonna cheer for dad?" Mingo question her curiously "Someone's gotta cheer for Skylar"

"Oh I got you now Migs" Skylar launched himself at the Jaquin who stood still ready "That's were your wrong Skylar" Migs said boldly before jumping up leaving Skylar to smash in the wall, he started to get dizzy "Great now there's three Migs" his vision was blurry as Migs smirked at him. The jaquin cubs cheered for their dad until someone cleared their throat.

Elena was standing arms crossed smirking as the two Jaquins stared down guilty "Guys I thought we were gonna meet here and wait not wrestle until I arrive" "Sorry Elena" the two of them said together "Ok Luna,Gabe,Dulce and Naomi are waiting for us so let's get going!" She said it excited as the Jaquins headed to the balcony for takeoff.

"Wanna race?" Migs asked with a determine look "Your so on amigo" Skylar replied eager for payback. "OK let's fly!" Elena yelled as the Jaquins flew but suddenly "Ow!" Skylar barely left the balcony when he felt pain shock itself on his wing, Mateo and Migs stop when hearing the hurt jaquin. "Oh no Skylar, what's wrong?" Elena asked worriedly as Skylar sat down, Isabel and the cubs came out to see the problem while Migs and Mateo stared at them worried and turn back to check on them.

"That looks bad" Mateo said as Isabel gently held the wing examining it "ow!" Skylar winced as his wing was pulled a little " Sorry...yep it's banged up. Looks like it happen when Skylar crashed into the wall" Isabel explained to them as she gently bandage his wing. "I think this might have been my fault" Migs suggested feeling bad he hurt his friend, Skylar notice and it made him forget that he wanted payback"Hey its ok Migs it's not like you meant it but what am I suppose to do since I can't fly?"

Elena gasped at an idea "Hey I just remember something, my abuelos and Esteban went to the Kingdom of Cardoba. And since Isabel and the cubs need to be watched plus Skylar needs to recover what if he stayed here and babysit them" she suggested excited as her sister, the cubs and Skylar perked up excited.

"That could work, even if Skylar can't fly he can still defend them incase something happens while we're out" Mateo pointed out but Migs shook his head disagreeing "No way, no offense Skylar but I'm not sure I wanna leave the cubs with you" "Aw come on Migs I'll be really responsible with them promise" Skylar pleaded since he really wanted to play with the jaquin cubs, Elena knelt down as she placed her arm around Skylar "Come on Migs. I know he can sometimes act like a cub but Skylar's proven himself more than once. He prove to be a good navegara, he helped me save the mariposa during the royal retreat, he defeated Troyo and helped us catch Marimonda"

Migs thought deeply until he let out a deep sigh "Fine but you have to promise nothing happens to my cubs" "All right!" He flew up excited until pain shot up again and he got back down "Yeah!" The cubs squealed excited.

"We'll be back soon. Try not to hurt yourself more and make sure they're in bed in time" Elena told him as she got on Migs "You got it princesa" "That means you too Isa" "Don't worry Elena" Elena, Mateo and Migs took off while Isabel and Skylar looked at eachother with a mishevous smile...tonight would be fun.