10 Ways to get popular

1. So we're starting with the obvious. You need self-esteem and lots of it. This is going to make it easier to look down at people, when you now that you're the most important and prettiest one anyways.

2. Okay, so I guess the whole self-esteem thing didn't work out as it should, am I right? Because, hopefully you realized your not THAT gorgeous after all. But hey, why do you think we're buying tons of makeup every year? Cover you're self in loads of makeup, the tanned the better and at least 10 coats of mascara. AT LEAST! You want to look pretty right? So start fixing your face right away!

3. Looking good? Probably not, but still. Read number 1 again if you are unsure of your self. You're back? Good. Now, this rule is quietly important and that's your body. Okay, so just make sure you're gorgeous! We all know cutting out fats out of our diet is pretty much impossible. (And I'm most defiantly not writing this while eating M&M's, certainly not....)

4. Get a fab style. Now, do I even have to give you details on this one?

5. Attitude! You got to have attitude! Be a babe and a witch just make sure you start of with being cute and kind and later on you can show them your darker side. Awesome? Yes man!

6. Get friends! And like I said before, start of with your cute side and if needed, simply swap to your darker side. Simple as that!

7. Boyfriends! Girlfriends! Get whatever pleases you, just make sure the person is suitable for bringing to party's, think about him/her as your assistant. Would you like this person representing you? Afteral what are boy-girlfriends for? You can cuddle with your best friend's boyfriend instead! Boys can be truly annoying so if this would bother you, you might want to become a lesbian.

8. Get a talent! Weather you join cheerleading or you're great at sports, singing, whateva. No chess-club though, promise me that?

9. Party! Mingle! Be social 24/7, that's the key to being popular! Make sure you are available at your cell at all times!

10. Oh and guys, this step is by far the most important!

Do not take this list seriously, don't drown in makeup and don't cheat on your boy-girlfriend! Now, you may of course follow these tips, but on your own risk in that case!