Chapter 4

"Deb... I want you to kiss me."

I wasn't sure if it was the music buzzing in my ears or the alcohol playing with my mind, but it seemed as if I hadn't been imagining things, as everyone around us were cheering loudly and wolf whistling.

But still, Ariana couldn't possibly be serious? It was bad enough that I was at a state in where I had a hard time controlling my words, and even worse seeing as a female companion could ruin very important things for me, like say, my reputation. Not that a thing like that really mattered, jeez, of course not. Defiantly not. At all.

Or maybe just a little.

I was in a mess in my own thoughts as someone with a voice I couldn't place, shouted; "Kiss her babe, it's fucking sexy."

Even though I wanted to cringe on his words there were, believe it or not, actually positive things that could come along with kissing Ariana.

If my goal was to be popular, what better way than to ean my way in with help from the queen herself?

I debated the options in my head quickly, before nodding drunkly, a stupid grin on my face as I walked over to Adriana where she sat on her knees, her skirt so short it reveled nearly far more than appropriate, her eyes big and pupils wide as I looked around us once again.

Shouts of all sorts were being thrown around me, and my sudden fear for not being noticed at this party swas as if vanished, as the majority of all the guests were all either sitting or standing around us in a big ring.

"D-Deb. I want you to k-kiss me. Now."

The back haired girl slurred on her words, as if to make it clear that, indeed, this was what her drunk mind craved for right now.

I crawled a few inches closer to her, the recent gap that held us apart now closed as she lowered her lips on to mine, her hands reaching for a few strands of my hair as I watched her hesitantly. For a second it felt as if all of my thoughts when blank, the only thing my brain was able to register being the kiss itself. I jerked back seconds after, my heart beating hard in my chest.

Had I just kissed a girl? Me, the girl who'd since four years old had dreamt of marrying a handsome prince or (For more of a realistic fantasy) sharing a milkshake at Brandon's Diner with a boy. Yeah, I know, my imagination was all but sensual really, and all very innocent. Maybe it was just a matter of time before I'd let the inner lesbian out of me, right?

But still, a girl? At a party. -Drunk too, if I may add.

And even though my obvious confusion, there was o doubt that Adriana was satisfied, if her pleased smirk was anything to go by at least.

"Hey! -I want a kiss too, yeah. Or a you a lesbo' now?"

A tall, very attractive guy shouted into my ear, winking at me seductively.

Hell, he was one sexy beast. Honestly.

"Sure babe."

I yelled over the overwhelming music, noticing a smile on the strangers lips. Despite this being a school party, I couldn't recognize him, maybe he was from a different campus?

---

I shouldn't have been that naive, note to self: Don't drink what strangers bring to you. Ever. It may be spiked. Like in my case.

That 'sexy beast' took advantage of me, left me scarred and alone. Fuck.