Copyright notice

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER ©2012 REBECCA J. FURBER

This story THE FULL MOON CURSE including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, prequels and sequels and all associated is copyrighted under the Copyright, Design and Patents Act of 1968. All rights are reserved by the creator and owner of these works, and any unauthorized copying, manipulation, distribution, broadcasting, or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

DESCRIPTIONS:

LOOK, I DIDN’T WANT TO BE A WEREWOLF. AND I NEVER ASKED TO BE THE LAST SAVIOR TO ATTEMPT TO BREAK THE CURSE, SO MY KIND CAN HAVE A CHOICE.

I was just normal teenager girl: going to school, hanging around with my friends and eat chocolate like I. Living a somewhat normal life. That was until I got told I was going to turn into a very large wolf on my sixteenth birthday! Ever since that day I have spent my time fighting other werewolves who abuse their gift they were given, so that people who want to be free of it can.

CAN SCARLETT FIGURE OUT THE REAL MYSTERY ABOUT THE FULL MOON CURSE BEFORE THE ROGUES KILL OFF MORE WEREWOLVES WHO ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THE LIFE THEY HAVE BEEN LEADING?

Scarlett always felt like she was a disappointment to the people around her and when she is faced with a curse she had to break before the next fall moon came. She felt like she had not only let them down but the people she met along her journey to succeed. Will she be able to pull herself together in order to save her loved ones and tell the person she had started to get feelings for (including the hot guy she met)? Or has she doomed everyone and let evil overcome all?