Protective Bava

"Bavaaaaaa"

Jai sighed looking at his laptop on which he was doing nothing anyway. Thanks to his maradalu. After that long drive.. Its been days.. But the effect was still there. He could still feel his Maradalu's fingers on his lips.

To top it all, his mother has left him with this tornado alone and has gone to an event. Damn she refused to take him along. She said,

"Stay home. I am busy on sundays doesn't mean you should be too. I am mostly free on weekdays. So enjoy. Vennela also needs some free time."

He was now so sure that his mother was up to something.

Closing his laptop he got up from the balcony and went to the dining hall where Vennela was sitting with two coffee mugs in front of her.

"Enti Vennela?"

He asked pulling a chair beside her.

"Coffee"

Saying she pushed a mug to him. Sighing he took the mug and took one sip. He smiled enjoying the perfect brew. It did not take Vennela much time to learn to make coffee the way he takes it. When it comes to him, she was quick, or he wanted to think so.

"Don't hide your smile"

He heard her grumble and chuckled. This girl could understand his unsaid words just like that.

"EEEEEE"

He smiled taking his mug away making her chuckle.

"Bava.."

"Hmm?"

"Shall we go out? Somewhere?"

"Where?"

"Anywhere"

"Its 5 in the evening!"

"I know.. What is that remodelled ship doing anyway? Sitting idle!"

"Vennela! Its a cruiser bike"

"Cruiser, Ship, and that bike.. All the same"

"Huh!"

He washed his mug and went up to change to his white shirt and dark grey formal pants. Here Vennela changed from her langa oni to nice short fit and flare knee length dress in blue and paired it with a nice white laced overcoat.

Jai came down the stairs and saw Vennela already waiting down. As he descended, he took in her dressing. He thought langa oni will be a problem. But.. this is proving to be even more so.

There Vennela looked up at him and hid her smile.

How can formals make a man look so...?

"Vennela?"

She came out of her lala land and looked at him blinking.

"Huh?"

"Ready?"

She looked down at herself once and then at him.

"Hmm.. Y.. Yes.."

"So lets go"

Saying he walked ahead tossing the keychain. Frowning Vennela followed him. But suddenly she hit his front as he halted and turned to face her. They were so close.

"Langa oni was bad!!"

He whispered in her ears and his hands touched her arms in feather like manner.

"But this.."

His palms were close to her cheeks.

"Isnt good either!"