Chapter 9

Zayn POV

Contrary to popular belief...ok going to stop right there that sounded sophisticated as hell...

Sorry where was I?

Oh right I was talking smart-like.

Contrary to popular belief I actually wake up at a normal time. Its Niall and Harry who sleep the latest. I'm usually awake laying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep until Liam wakes me up for good.

So here I am, with Louis, walking to Harry's room to wake him up. We open the door and are shocked to see Niall in bed with Harry...both of them with out shirts and I hope to God they are wearing pants. Their arms are around each other, embracing.

"Get it in Nialler!" I whisper, and Louis chuckles. Oops forgot he was here!

We walk out and shut the door behind us. I think we both agree that they looked do cute we couldn't break them up.

Walking down to the kitchen, I hear Liam on the phone with Danielle, speaking in hushed tones. Oh no. When ever he and Dani fight they don't yell, they whisper. Which is what he is doing now. Louis motions for me to stop, and we push ourselves against the walls in the hallway, listening in on his conversation.

"No Danielle. You know I can't. Not after this.

You wonder why? Why? How can you ask that?!" Liam spits out the words.

"I loved you, and you did this to me."

"Yes I said loved in past tense. I don't think I can love you after this."

Louis and I look at each other with wide eyes. What could be so bad that Liam doesn't love his girlfriend of two plus years anymore?

"Goodbye Danielle. We are done."

I almost gasp at these words. He broke up with her?! What happened? I am so curious and in deep thought I almost forgot that we were eavesdropping. I drag Louis back up the stairs with me. We slowly make our way down the stairs again, chattering loudly. We walk into the kitchen and Liam is gripping his phone in one hand, the counter with another. Louis rushes over to him and looks him in the eyes. "Liam?! What is wrong?" he asks frantically. Liam looks at Louis in the eyes for five full seconds before breaking into tears. He sinks down to the floor, sitting with his knees level with his face. Louis sits on his right and I sit on his left. We both hug him and comfort him. "Dani..." he starts to say before trying to stifle a sob. "She cheated on me," he cries. Louis and I look at each other in shock. That isn't like Dani at all!

We turn back to Liam who is staring at his phone, which has a background of him and Dani kissing. Louis grabs his phone and changes it to a picture of he and Liam.

"Liam its going to be okay, I promise." I say to him. He continues to cry until all of a sudden he stops. Looks at both of us, and wipes the tears from his eyes. Without a word he gets up and heads to his room, leaving his phone on the counter. Louis and I are still sitting on the ground, confused. What just happened?

Harry POV

I slowly start to wake up from my sleep, feeling super hot. Not in the sexy way but temperature wise. I open my eyes and see blond hair every where. I remember last night and quickly identify the hair as belonging to Niall. I brush it off of his face and he leans into my touch. Huh? He's...sleeping. I thought at least. I bring my hand away and he whimpers. I put it back on his hair and he smiles in his sleep. I almost laugh at his reactions. I run my fingers through his soft locks and he leans into my hand again. I rest my hand on his cheek and he smiles again before it falls off of his face as his face returns to a normal sleepy look. I take my hand away and a few minutes and 147 breaths from Niall later he wakes up.