Chapter 1

Dedicated to @livingforthebest because her Narry story is truely amazing :) <3

Liam's P.O.V.

RING RING RING

I roll over and grab my phone, aggravated at the disruption to my sleep.

"Hello?" I say, wondering who the hell would call me at 8:30 am.

"Hello Liam it's Simon."

Simon Cowell?!

"Oh hi Simon." I respond instantly wide awake. I rake my hand that isn't holding the phone over my chin taking note of the stubble growing. I should shave that today...

"Something has come up in the US so I have to call off the meeting we had planned for today. Can I trust that you'll tell the boys what I have to say?" He responds to my frantic hello.

"Of course Simon." I respond hesitantly.

"Well management and I have agreed that we want..."

THEY WANT WHAT?! I think before saying,

"Oh umm...Ok yes I'll tell the boys. But it can't be me or Louis right?" I respond a smirk forming on my face as I process what he instructed me to tell the boys.

"Right," Simon says, "Ok well I have to go now. Good luck telling the boys the news."

"Ok thank you. Bye Simon," I say before hanging up.

'Oh boy this is going to be interesting,' I think before leaving my room to wake up the boys.

Oh did I forget to tell you? My name is Liam Payne and I am part of a boy band called One Direction. Ever hear of them? I walk into Niall's room first to wake him up.

"NIALL WAKE UP" I yell into his face.

"WAHHHHHH" he responds falling out of his bed and landing on the floor with an "oomph" sound. He swears to himself before saying, "What the hell Liam?! It's only 9 o'clock in the mornin' and we don't have to meet Simon until 3? Why did you wake me up?" He responds angrily while picking himself off of the floor, flopping back onto his bed, and putting a pillow over his face. "And why are you so happy?" He groans sounding muffled by the pillow.

I respond, "Well the meeting is off Simon had to go to America for something. He told me what he was planning on telling us so I'm calling a meeting to tell you and the boys. As for why I'm so happy, you falling off the bed was pretty funny." I smirk at him and swiftly duck when he throws a pillow at me. I walk out of the room to wake up the other boys. Next up Louis.

"LOUIS SOMEONE STOLE KEVIN AND ALL THE CARROTS IN THE WORLD!" I yell.

Louis gasps and jumps up screaming, "Not Kevin and my babies!!" in a sarcastically terrified voice mocking his early xfactor days.

"Just kidding!" I respond joking with him, "But I have some important news from Simon so be in the living room in 5 minutes for a meeting".

Louis sighs dramatically before saying,"You scared me for a second there! Fine I'll be there."

Oh no, only Harry and Zayn left. I have a feeling we won't have that meeting for a few more hours with these two. They never wake up before 10. Hmmmmm I'm going to have to be really evil with these two.

I walk into Harry's room first and think about my plan of attack.

I walk over to him and yell, "Harry if you don't wake up right now I'm going to straighten your hair!"

"Nooooo! My precious curls!!" Harry's reply is muffled by the pillow his face is in.

"Yes I plugged the straightener in already so get up right now."

"I'm up I'm up", he says before sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Be in the living room in 5 minutes I'm calling a meeting," I say walking out of his room heading towards Zayn's.

When I get to his room I shout, "Zayn last night we got robbed and someone too all of your hair supplies."

Yup that's right. Pure evil right here.

" Noooooooooooooooo!!!!" Zayn shouts.

"Just kidding" I say. "But you need to get up right now urgent meeting in the living room hurry down"

I walk down to the living room thinking, 'I can't wait to tell them the big news.'

A/N

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN ect.

TELL ME IF YOU HATE IT OR LOVE IT. I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE A LOT SOOO NO WORRIES THERE.

PLEASE TELL EVERY WATTPADDER (IS THAT A WORD?) YOU KNOW TO CHECK OUT MY BOOK

P.S. I won't put long authors notes ever (I hope) so please read them cause they will hold important info THANKS!!