Chapter 3 (Paranoia)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I wake up around 10:00am and make breakfast so i have a full stomach for the morning. Suddenly i hear a knock on the door.

I look through the peephole to see who might that be. I see a young woman, probably in her 20's, blond hair, blue eyes, at my porch.

I open the door and she greets me with a happy smile.

"Hi!!! I noticed that you are new here and i wanted to welcome you!!!"

"Oh thank you. I actually did not expect anyone to greet me!!"

"My name is Laurie Strode!!"

"Nice to meet you Laurie!! My name is (Y/N)!!"

"Nice to meet you too!! If you want come over on Saturday for some coffee and get to know it's other better!!" she said with a bright smile.

"Okay i will be there!! Bye now, see ya soon." You smiled one last time to her before you closed the door.

I turn to see that my favourite family photo is missing. I search around knowing that i putted it there yesterday. I shrug it of and decide to search for it later.

???'s P.O.V.

Today is the day where i kidnap (Y/N) and find my little sister.

I have a feeling she is around this neighborhood. She will be easy to find.

3rd person P.O.V.

While the mysterious person is getting ready to strike (Y/N) is watching her (F/M) (favourite movie) while eating popcorn and drinking (F/D) (favourite drink).

He has exited his house he is ready. He is slowly moving toward the house between the shadows of the night.

The person has reached the other side of the road and know is walking toward the window that you can see the living room.

While this is happening (Y/N) is oblivious to the situation until she hears a knock on the window near her.

She stands up and goes to check the window. She opens the curtains and looks outside but she does not find a single thing.

She shrugs it off as the wind and sits in her couch again not knowing that the mystery person used that as a distraction so he can enter from the back door.

He had a key he stole from the house while he was inside it.

He slowly is moving towards the living room to an oblivious (Y/N).

He hold up his knife ready to strike when....

____________________________________

414 words

Sorry it took long to update i did not have the motivation and i do not like michael myers that much anymore.

I will update but not that much. Sorry.