Chapter 7 (Halloween Night)

Michael Myers P.O.V. 

Tonight is the night i will finally kill my sister.

Finally.

I have been waiting for years.

It's been so long since the day i decided i would kill her that i don't even remember when it was.

Did i even make that decision? I heard a voice saying to me that i need to kill her and i never questioned it. I just decided that i needed to kill her. 

It's still morning but i can't wait till i kill her. I don't have a good reason for it. But do i need one?

I make my way in (Y/N)'s room to check up on her. It seems she has woken up from her slumber and is eating her (f/f).... Maybe i should get her something healthy to eat. I remember this house had an apple tree in its backyard. I make my way downstairs after taking a long stare of her face. To my surprise, her gaze was a shy one, which delighted me because she only looks at me with fear. 'Finally some progress'

I pick some apples for her and clean them up with my pants. Maybe i should clean them with water because my suit has blood on it. I clean them up, eventually, with water and go back to her room. She almost finished snacking so i offer her one apple. 

"I-i...ah thank you" and she smiles at me.

She smiles.

SHE.....she smiles.

She is a witch. My heart is beating against my ribcage. It will definitely explode.I quickly exit the room again. 

She will think i am a weirdo ackk. Its even worse than her knowing that i am a serial killer which she already knows. HUfff

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

He definitely has some feelings for me. He just bolts out of the room whenever i look at him or make a kindly gesture. MAYBE I WILL FINALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND YES.

Okay what if i got that sydrome that people get for their captors. Maybe that's why i am feeling like this.....or maybe i really am falling for a serial killer.

Oh NO what will my parents say about this?!?! They will never know. I will never tell them. Well, they don't need to know. It won't harm them if they don't know. And besides it might be a small relationship? Maybe we never get married....MAYBE I END UP DEAD??? No from what i have seen he is too shy and kind with me....maybe i have a chance with him.....ehhhhhh...

Wait then i will also be a wanted person OH NO

<<(Y/N), WIFE OF MICHAEL MYERS IS NOW IN THE MOST WANTED. IF YOU FIND HER, THE GOVERMENT WILL OFFER YOU 2 QUADRILLION DOLLARS.>>

OH NO THEY WILL SEND THE WHOLE ARMY FOR ME. AND MUCH WORSE, MY FAMILY WILL KNOW THAT I AM MARRIED TO A SERIAL KILLER AHHHHHHHHHHH

Omg i need to calm down. I will have a mental breakdown and and heart attack and die from this. I just need to be on Michael's good side and see how things progress. I will try to gather more clues to see if he really likes me hehehehhe. Now what do i do. I have nothing to keep me entertained and i don't know where Michael is. AGGHH 

I will obverse my neighbors and passerby since i don't have anything to do with my life. Thank you Michael. I love youuu. Aghh

I remember when i was small i used to spy on people from my balcony and sometimes call them out ahahahaha good times. Know i am an adult though, i need to act like people my age.....WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE PEOPLE MY AGE STILL ACT LIKE MINDLESS CHILDREN MUAHAHA. I will scare people from the window and they will probably think there is a ghost in this abandoned building hehehehe. Then if i return to my house i will live in peace. Time to scare some children hehehehe.