Chapter 6 (The Day Before The Massacre)

Michael Myers P.O.V.

I finally found my sister's new family house. Now i just need to wait for night time so i can get closer and maybe get to kill her family in order to make my mission much easier.

I will just hide in the woods and look from afar. Just like when i stalked (Y/N)- FOCUS.

Breathe in. Breath out.

Now i just have to wait.

"MOMMY THAT GUY WITH THE MASK IS HERE AGAIN"

I turn around and find one of the boys that spotted me yesterday. I quickly go to grab him and quickly silence him with my knife, but because he is small he quickly escapes my grasp and runs between my legs.

'I need to catch him or else he will snitch on me again'

But he is fast and runs to his mother. I let out a frustrated breath as I can't follow him anymore because there are too many people there and they will definitely call the police. I quickly move from my spot and advance deeper in the woods, but in a place where i can still see the house.

Samuel Loomis P.O.V.

I got a call again from the police saying its urgent. The same kid spotted the guy with the mask again. To my horror he was right beside the Strode's family house.

I need to make up a plan quickly for tomorrow because i am sure he will strike again on Halloween. He probably wants to end this on the same day he killed the other members of his family.

I will be very busy this night.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I open my eyes and find myself in the same position i was when i fell asleep. I don't have a watch, but i can definitely tell its past midnight because its pitch black outside.

I try to sit up in a sitting position on the bed and try to look around. I turn on the lamp, which surprises me because it still has electricity running through it. I look at my surroundings since i didn't have time to look before as i was staring at Michael Myers mask. For a guy who spend all his life in an asylum he is well build STOP (Y/N) HE IS A SERIAL KILLER AGHHHHHH......but he is kinda ho- NO. EVEN IF HE IS.....which he isn't.....I STILL WOULD NOT DATE HIM......my stomach growls.

'Oh perfect. I haven't eaten something for 24 hours and he has left me here tied and gone god knows where. And he even locked the door. He said he doesn't want to kill me but i will starve to death. Not to mention i am thirsty too. Definitely thirsty for Mich- Ackkkkk i shouldn't have moved here ahhhhhhh.'

I ame a futile attempt of removing my hancuffs and it doesn't work. Wait... He didn't secure them that tight around my wrist. Maybe if i can make my hand smaller and same as my wrist i will be able to escape.

I try that and OMG IT WORKS AAAAAH. Okay i need to be quick about this. This house is old and i can probably break down the door with something. But if i break down the door he will see it and he might get mad and kill me. I need a stealthier method. Maybe if i climb out the window?

I open the window and i can only see some bushes down below. I can't see much else because the lighting in this neighborhood is garbage. I look on my side and see a pipe big enough that i can climb down from. I debate doing this but my stomach gets the better of me. I grab the top of the pipe and slowly start making my way down so as to not burn my hands.

Suddenly the bolts of the pipe break and the pipe starts leaning back. 'huhhh what did i expect from this old house.'

I try to make my way down faster but my hands started to burn. From the pain, i accidentally let go of the pipe and fall down. Thankfully the bush was there to save me. Through all that i didn't let a single scream, which i was proud of, because i didn't want either Michael to hear me or a neighbor because then they would alert the police. And i definitely now the police will do nothing to save me from Michael. He is just that strong.