Chapter 5 (Meeting)

Michael Myer's P.O.V.

After i left (Y/N) in the basement, i left to go find my sister. I searched and searched and still didn't find her. Some kids saw me and ran away screaming and laughing but i don't think they are suspicious of me.

As the sunrise started to come out i made my way back home. I entered from the back door again and went to check up on (Y/N).

She was still out and that gave me the opportunity to stare at her. 'She is really prett- what? No stop i need to get my act together. No distractions......'

'But she has the softest skin i have seen since i had my little sister in my arms...NO'

I made my way back up the stairs flustered and embarrassed. Since it was morning and i was a little tired i made my way to the bed upstairs since the couch was stained with blood and teen's disgusting hormones.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes for a brief second but sleep took over me.

I woke up later that evening from the sound of cars passing by. I looked out the window and saw a police car. 'Oh have they already found me? It was probably those kids but it might just be a coincidence. Let's not be hasty about this'.

Suddenly i hear a thud coming from downstairs. Probably the basement.

I stand up and make my way down to the basement. I open the door and to my surprise i see (Y/N) standing up, without the duct tape in her hands and looking at me with a mixture of surprise and fear. I make my way down the stairs quickly before she can do anything.

Samuel Loomis P.O.V.

I was correct about Michael Myers returning to his home town. I was contacted by the police that some kids had seen a suspicious man with a mask and a large knife in his right hand and since it wasn't Halloween yet they told their mothers. Of course they reported it to the police and now i know too.

The police started doing patrols near Michael Myers house for suspicious individuals but they haven't found someone yet. But the one think i know is that he is near laurie's house as the kids saw him in that area.

I need to find him quickly before he gets to laurie first.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

As i am frozen on the spot i notice his mask and his overall height. He is huge. As he goes to grab my arm i yell

"PLEASE SIR DON'T KILL ME I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN LIFE. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!!? MONEY I CAN GIVE YOU ALL OF IT PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"

My eyes are starting to sting from the tears that are close to spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

He doesn't say anything just looks at me and tilts his head. Now i remember that i saw him in my dreams. 'I might be a medium' i chuckle to myself trying to ease the tension.

After a while has pasted he continues his movements and grabs my arm dragging me up the stairs. As i silently cry confused i see his enormous knife.

I scream trying to get out of his grasp and then i pass out from the intense emotions that i was feeling.

Michael Myers P.O.V.

Oh...She passed out.....

I was only trying to get her upstairs until she saw my knife. I guess i shouldn't have left it in the open like that.

I guess i need to carry her now *sigh*

As i pick her up bridal style i feel her breath hitting my neck, just under my mask.'STOP MICHAEL YOU NEED TO FOCUS'. I scold myself in my mind.