Successful

Cammy POV

"Yo Cam, " I turned around.

Emoni threw dirt in my eyes. I yelled in pain that shit was burning.

"Dont be a pussy. " He said grabbing my waist

"Woah , bro you too close. "

He laughed. "Dont flatter ya self." I tried to open my eyes and got a flash of the flash light which burned my eyes so bad.

"Eat a dick"

"You a gay ass nigga. "

I shrugged. "Fuck it. "

"And you admit? What a shame. "

"Nigga I gets the pussy beats the pussy eats the pussy beat the pussy again than leave the pussy I aint no bawty boy. " I said making him laugh.

"Oh , shit. " He said I noticed how serious he got.

"What? " I asked.

"Uhh. -"

Cassie POV

I sit with my foot on the front board of the car with the wind blowing in kissing my face as I watch the current of the ocean below us. Our home back in The Bronx is where were suppose to be heading. Some how we ended up getting on a plane with all the money to Paris.

"How you holdin up pregnace? " Kita asked looking at me through her shades as I caressed my stomach.

"Im hungry. " I admitted.

She laughed. "We're almost there. "

I smiled and stared back out the window catching a glimpse of the ocean before she pulled up at the pay toll.

She payed and continued driving then we pulled up at a black gate. Kita got out and punched a number in the keypad then the gates opened. She got back in the car with me then drove to park in front of the white mansion with glass front doors that held a gold frame.

I looked at it in awe. I climbed out walking to the front door a paper was there.

Always wanted to buy mama a house even though I knew she could afford it on her own. Thats before I found out all the shit that really was going on and left unsaid. Cassie you know the streets talk. So I bought you this. I never knew things would get this hectic. As long as you are here youll be safe. Get to know the house . Dont cry . I am not here that should only make you stronger. Be strong . You choose your fate .

I love you Issan.

-Emoni.

I took a breath holding back tears as I pushed the doors open. My breath caught in my throat. This house was absolutely beautiful.

Everything was either white or gold. Ahead of me and empty living room with a sliding glass door to the far right. Two stair cases on the left and right leading upstairs. To my left a kitchen walking into it I seen that it was huge with ceramic counters. In total there were four rooms and two bathrooms and an office here upstairs.

Kita out of no where hugged me.

"We made it, Were safe. " She said with hope but something told me it all wasnt over yet.

Meek POV

"Why are you doing this? " Troy asked as I wiped clean the machete after slitting Nikkis neck. Keis stared at me with so much hate.

"Ask Keis over there. "

Troy looked at Keis. His eyes watered heavily then he finally spoke.

"I got locked up taking the rat for Meek. No one ever knew it was suppose to stay that way. "

"Than he fucking ratted to reduce his sentence! " I took the hand gun and shot him in the shoulder he yelled in pain.

"Oh you said your other shoulder too? " I shot him in the throat instead.

His head fell to the side as blood trickled down.

"What does this have to do with me? " Troy asked. I walked to him and put the gun to his chest then to his head then I hot him with the back of the gun knocking him out. I gave his girlfriend a sinister smirk. She looked afraid I chuckled heartlessly then knocked her out too.

Comments?!