Chapter 18

George's P.O.V
I was sitting in the kitchen talking with Ben Tanner and Reece while we waited for Blake to wake up. They all told me to try and wake him up since they knew I could get him up butI refused since was too adorable to wake up.  I guess I zoned out at some point since Ben was waving his hand in front of my face which made me flinch a bit.

"I wasn't going to hit you George" Ben smiled sadly.

"I know it just scared me since I guess I" I got cut off before I could finish what I was saying.

"You zoned out we know, you've been doing that so much lately are you sure everything is ok?"  Tanner asked me.

"Uh yeah I'm good" I said quietly hoping they would just drop it. Luckily enough before they could say anything Blake walked down. I was a bit shocked that he was shirtless since he never liked his body and the amount of scars and bruises he had, he would always try his best to hide them. I couldn't stop staring and Blake soon noticed since he blushed then try to hide himself.  Then he soon ran upstairs before anyone could say anything.

"Smooth G" Reece laughed a bit.

"What me? What did I do?" I said confused.

"Once again you zoned out and then as soon as Blake came down your eyes went right on him and he probably thought there was something wrong with him." Ben stated.

"Oh my god no! I was staring at him because he's adorable! Not because of his scars" I sighed.

"G just go after him" Reece smiled. As soon as I stood up we saw Blake come back down wearing my orange sweater. The sweater was a bit big on me but it fit him perfectly.

"Can you stop staring please?" Blake said softly.

"Babe, don't hide yourself you're beautiful. I was only staring at you the first time because I was just shocked to see you without a shirt since you normally hide yourself. The second time I was staring because your adorable as hell in my sweater" I smiled as I kissed him.

"I love you too, I just hate everyone staring at me and it makes me feel like insecure about everything

"I love you too, I just hate everyone staring at me and it makes me feel like insecure about everything." Blake sighed.

"Blake you have nothing to be insecure about, you are beautiful and the scars just show how strong you are. With all that you've been through you're still here with us you didn't give up" I said as I kissed his wrists where the scars were.

"Thank you G" he said pulling me in for a hug. I loved being in his arms it was an amazing feeling. I don't know how long we stayed like that since I zoned out again.

"Ok so are we going to watch movies or are you guys going to just stay hugging?" Tanner asked laughing.

"So funny" I sighed as I let go of Blake but Blake kept me close.

"Oo he heard me" Tanner laughed.

"Ok are we all done insulting me?" I laughed as I walked off with Blake to the movie room. I was already really tired so I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I snuggled up to Blake. He started running his hands through my hair and I let out a low moan because it felt so nice.