Chapter 12

George's P.O.V

I was asleep until I felt Blake squeeze my hand.

"Blake?" I said sleepily. But he didn't say anything except whimper.

"Blakey, babe wake up" I said trying to wake him up.

"No please! Stop!" he mumbled

"Blake it's me George" I said shaking him a bit.

"Don't hurt me!" Blake screamed as he jolted up into a sitting position.

"George? Where are we?" he questioned as he soon realized we were still in the hospital.

"Were still in the hospital baby" I said sadly.

"I can't get the image out of my mind George" he said crying.

"I am so sorry that happened to you baby, and it won't happen again. I promise" I said hugging him.

We ended up falling back asleep.

-Time Skip a couple of hours-

"Awe they are so cute" I heard a girl voice say.

"I know Lex they are adorable" I heard a guy voice say. Wait Lex? Oh duh obviously its Reece and his sister.  I decided on "waking up"

"Hey guys" I smiled towards them

"Hey Georgie!" Lex smiled as he came and hugged me.

"Has he been asleep all night?" Reece questioned.

"He had the nightmare of what happened to he woke up after that and we stayed awake for a couple hours and then he fell back asleep." I said sadly.

"Awe boor Blake" Reece said sadly.

"Bright side his he can leave today when he wakes up. I guess his parents signed everything." I smiled a bit

Blake's P.O.V

I could hear George Reece and Lexi talking about the nightmare I had and how I get to go home today, which I was so glad for.

"Georgie?" I said tiredly

"Hey babe" he smiled as he kissed my forehead. I smiled. Before I could say anything the doctor came in to let me know I could leave. Thank god.

"We brought your clothes for you" Reece smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled as I left to get changed. After I came back we all got ready and left back home.

"You know everyone is going to basically group hug you." George laughed a bit.

"Yeah I'm ok with it though" I smiled as we opened up the door to see everyone sitting in the living room talking.

"BLAKE!" Abbie screamed as she ran over to me and gave me a hug. Soon enough everyone was hugging me just like George said.

"Guys be careful he is still a bit sore." George said worried. I mouthed thank you too him. And eventually everyone left go.

"We're sorry we're just excited and happy to see you before we all go back home" My mom smiled.

"Blake if you want to take a break you can. I understand" Ben smiled.

"It's ok Ben, I think I will be ok" I smiled.

"Let me know at any point and we can work something out" Ben smiled. I didn't say anything except I hugged him which he hugged me back.

"Food is ready" Joe smiled.

We ate our food and decided on putting a movie on. George and I were cuddled up but George was already asleep.

"I love you George" I whispered as I kissed his cheek. I noticed everyone else was sleeping soon after a couple movies played. I sighed I wanted to sleep but I hated it because every time I closed my eyes all I could see was Shelley raping me and hurting me. I didn't realized I started to cry or that anyone was awake until I felt someone hug me.

"Blakey it's going to be ok I promise" the voice said which I soon noticed it was Lexi's.

"Thanks Lex" I sniffled and moved a bit so now I had both George and Lexi laying on my stomach. I smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

- The Next Day-

Blake's P.O.V

We all got up and ate breakfast then went to the hotel with all our families.

"We're going to miss you Blake if you need anything were a phone call away" My dad smiled as he hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you guys too" I said as I hugged them all. After they all boarded the plane we went back to the house.

"I'm going to my room" I said as I quickly ran up to my room and flopped down on my bed.  I sighed.

Why am I like this? Why me? Why did I have to get raped? I thought to myself.

*Because you're stupid and worthless.*

*we've been over this everyone hates you*

*You're a baby for crying*

*You're so weak*

I was crying and the stupid voice wouldn't shut up so I just screamed as loud as I could knowing the boys would be up here with in seconds but I didn't care I just wanted the voice to stop. 

*Cut* no I wouldn't not again, saying it out loud

*Do it anyways* no I won't, I spoke again to myself.

*You know you want too* NO! I WON'T Danm it I screamed as I punched the wall. Damn it that hurt I thought as I held my hand and slid down to the wall crying more.

*Pathetic* the voice just wouldn't stop.

"Blake?" I heard George's voice.

"Blake its Reece and I were coming in" George said worriedly as he slowly opened my door.

"Oh my god!" I heard Reece spoke as he came over to me.

"Blake what happened?" George asked.

"The voice in my head it wouldn't shut up, so that's why I screamed and punched the wall." I said sniffling.

"Come on babe, let's all of us go down stairs to the living room and watch movies together" George smiled. I nodded.

"How's your hand?" Reece questioned.

"It hurts but I don't want to go back to the stupid hospital." I said sadly

"Ok let's just relax just the 3 of us" George smiled. all three of us cuddled up as we watched movies until we all fell asleep.

A/N: sorry for taking so long to update 😅 also sorry if this is shit it's 1am aha 🙈 idk when I'll update again but thanks to everyone who's commented favourited and added this story to their lists 😂❤️
~ Kenzie