Chapter 8

Blake's P.O.V

I was sitting at the kitchen table with Ben, Reece and George. Ben and Reece sat across from me and George.

"Blake you can't deny that you're gay since you said it right on the live stream, but you can choose to wait too post your proper story or you can do it now" Ben said

"No matter what were here for you Blake" George smiled as he grabbed my hand under the table.

"I agree with George" Reece smiled

"I know I owe them the full story, I just don't know if I'm going to get more hate from it." I said sadly

"Blake I know you're scared of getting more hate but you're letting them win by sitting here and doing nothing." Ben said.

"He does have a point" Reece said

"We know you've had a very rough time with dealing with hate and we get that all the boys get hate. You don't think Jonnor got hate when they came out as gay then when they were together?" Ben questioned.

"Yeah I know I guess you're right" I said signing I saw Ben smirk which I then knew they wanted me to post the story now and not wait.

"We're not try to forcing you into anything-" Ben went to say something else but I cut him off.

"But you kind of are Ben. You can sit here and say you're not trying to force me into anything but we all know that's a lie." I snapped back. I felt George squeeze my hand and I sighed.

"Ok, so maybe you're right but Blake if you wait any longer to say anything the hate could be much worse" Ben said quietly

"Look, Ben I'm sorry I snapped I understand why you don't want me to wait but what if it ruins the band? I can't lose these guys without them I would be nothing" I said sadly

"Blake you could never lose us, even if the band ever broke up we would still always have each other" Reece smiled as he hugged me and George joined in.

"I will not let any brake this band a part I promise you that." Ben smiled as he joined in on the hug.

"I love you guys" I said smiling.

"We love you too Blake." Everyone said. After a few minutes everyone let go Ben and Reece said they were going to get food while George and I stayed home.

"You can do this Blake, expose the bitch" George said laughing

"Easier said than done Georgie" I laughed. I smiled as I realized we were still holding hands. I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

"You don't mind if I post this to Instagram do you?" I asked smirking knowing George would have some funny reaction.

"Blake I thought we were going to stay a secret." George asked with worry laced through the voice. I started to feel bad about it.

"George, relax I wouldn't tag you or say anything related to you. No one would ever know it's you" I smiled as I kissed his forehead

"You had me scared for a minute" George said smiling as he kissed my lips.

"You know I would never out you like that" I said smiling

"Maybe if you did say you had a boyfriend but not who it was maybe a lot of the fans will warm up to the idea of you being gay and accepting it" George said smiling.

"You do have a point" I laughed

I decided on going to my notes to type out the long story

newhopeblake- I truly am sorry. I love you guys forever 💙