Chapter 1- I Don't Think So

Official Trailer made by SharahGoodlett (THANK YOU)

________********________

"Take off those heels, lay on my bed

Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair

Poison in our veins, but we don't even care

Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare

Everybody wonders where we've run off to

My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue

Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two

The fevers fudging running, feel the heat between us two!

I'm-"

"Chloe did you just say what I think you said?" My mom interrupts my singing from downstairs.

"Uh, no mom, I said 'fudging'. I thought you were coming home from work in about another hour or so?" I yelled back.

"Yeah, the Alpha said he wanted to talk to me about something important, so I was excused from work. Which reminds me, did you get the job, honey?" she asked.

A smile made its way across my face. I applied to be able to work at a little cafe down the street, so I would have money to spend at the mall and at the movies with my two best friends, Sarah and John. 

The girl that worked there, who appeared to be about two years older than me, told me she would give my application to the manager. I recall her name tag reading 'Sam'. I could see myself getting along with her because she was really kind and polite, not to mention funny and easy going. 

About three hours ago, the manager, Claire, called and told me I got the job and I would start tomorrow. I got up from my bed where I was listening to music and ran downstairs because I got tired of yelling.

"Yeah, I start tomorrow at nine and my shift ends at two," I answered her with a grin on my face. It's not that we we're broke and couldn't afford things, but because I preferred to spend money that I worked for rather than extending my hand and asking my mother for money that she worked hard for.

"That's great news, Chloe." She smile. "Well, I must get going, I don't want to keep the Alpha waiting for much longer." She waved. I rolled my eyes at her last statement. 

Alpha Henry was the most disgusting and perverted man I had ever met in this pack. He had yellow teeth, a beer belly, was almost completely bald, and worst of all, he had no shame in checking girls out that were two or three times younger than him. If that doesn't make him disgusting, I don't know what does. He's forty-eight and still hasn't found his mate, so he's searching for a young female to marry him and carry his pups so he would have someone to pass the title of Alpha to. I seriously pray for that unfortunate female. What disturbs me the most, is that some females my age actually want to marry him so they could have the title as Luna.

I watched my mom pull out the driveway and turn the street before her car was no longer in view. I might as well text Sarah. Sarah was someone I could count on. Her blue eyes what were caught my attention when we both met. She was getting gum off her blonde hair and I pitched in. 

Me: Hey Sarah, I'm home alone and bored to death

Sarah: Hey Babe! haha... where's your mother?