Explanation

CHAPTER  V: Explanation

        " Ahmmmm... Jae? " U-know started right after they went outside a nearby park to talk.

        " Ssshhhhh.... I'm thinking. Just wait. " Jaejoong whispered while doing a thinking pose.

        " Am I really a stranger to you now? " U-know asked like a lost puppy after a minute of silence.

        " U-know shut up!!! " Jaejoong snap.

         " I'm just asking you know. " He scratch his not so itchy head.

         " Just be quite okay. " He glared. U-know just nod.

        " Jae?.... Can I talk now? " U-know ask hesitantly.

        " Can you stop talking? I'm still thinking here. Just stay there and be quite. " Jaejoong sneered.

        " Just what are you thinking Jae?" After a minute of silence U-know ask again.

        " I'm thinking about  how would I'm going to kill you. " Jaejoong cunningly answered to a bewildered U-know.

        " You know what ... After you went missing I promise myself that when I see you again I would definitely kill you. " He added.

        " Jae before you kill me just let me explain first. "  U-know tried.

        " Why would I do that? Huh U-know? You just disappeared without a single word. " Jaejoong hissed.

        " I'm sorry about that. I know I should tell you my where abouts. My bad. " U-know coed.

         " You should have thought about that before you just went away without a word. How would you feel if you were the one on my place? " He retorted.

        " I would definitely get scared. Scared that you might get hurt without me their saving you. " U-know answered without thinking twice.

          Jaejoong's heart fluttered with that statement but didn't want to show it.

        " As if I can't take care of myself. What do you take me for?. A weakling? " He tried to get sound annoyed but failed in the process. He didn't want to admit it but as soon as he heard U-know's voice practically uttering his name. All of his anger dissipated suddenly and when he called him Boojae he realized that he really missed him so much. But he's stubborn to admit it. No.. Never.

        " Of course not. You're stronger than you may look like but still  I don't want you getting hurt. But wait....there's  more. .I would definitely miss you a lot. " He added.

        " You gonna miss me?. Tsk...nonsense. " He tried to cover up his nervousness when he heard that last sentence.

        " Aha!!! You miss me that much. That's why you're so angry. " U-know teased.

        " How can you be so sure when I am thinking here on how am I going to kill you?" He snap again but U-know just laugh.

        " There's a lot of hint that you really miss me a lot while I'm away. " He playfully accused.

        " Such as? " Jaejoong bravely ask never backing down.

        " Oh Jaejoong...first you were angry because I can't be there with you. Second you were always thinking about me. Third you were worried. Fourth you---"

        " Stop! Stop! Just stop it! " Jaejoong screamed cutting U-know in an instant.

        " You were trying to figure out just where did I went. Fifth you were asking almost everyone that we know if someone heard anything about me. Sixth..."