CONFUSSION

Chapter II: Confussion

        " Ninety eight sheeps, ninety nine sheeps, one hundred sheeps, one.....aaaarrrrrggghhhhh..... Darn it. How many more sheeps do I have to count?. I can't sleep... I can't sleep...I can't....sleep...pfffttt. " Jaejoong whines for the hundredth times that night. It's already past midnight and instead of enjoying the benefits of a goodnight slumber, there he is, so busy counting invisible sheeps while tossing and turning on his bed. Thinking of what if you may ask? or should I say who?. Well... No other than Jung Yunho himself?. .oh no....you wish....he's thinking about his friend U-know.

        Since that night he can't seem to find a way to get him off of his mind and it's kinda frustrating when he's the only one you were thinking but you don't have any idea where the hell did he went. It's been a week since you've seen each other...since that thing happened.

        " Not like I miss him though...pfffftttt....he can go wherever he want to. Like I care tssskkkk. " Jaejoong whines again when he still can't find a way to grasp even a little sleep.

        " I'm not missing him. It's just that I'm already used of his presence that's why I'm always thinking about him. " She added again.

        " Then why does you were only thinking about what he did on the club during that night? " Asked his inner self.

        " Will you shut up!!! " He countered over the voice inside his mind.

        " These is bad... I really need to get some sleep. I think I'm going crazy. Sleep....sleep... Jaejoong sleep. " Chanted Jaejoong.

        " Okay okay....maybe I miss him a little bit...yeah a little bit. " He finally gave up when it seems like the voice inside his head can't seem to stop teasing him.

        " Aaaggggghhhhhh......just where did that idiot went this time? The next time we meet I'm going to skin him alive. " He frustratingly promise to his self before he finally succumb to a shallow sleep. And thanks to U-know Kim Jaejoong will roam around town looking like a panda.
❤❤❤❤❤❤

        " Is there any more documents that I need to sign? " The young CEO tiredly ask.

         " That's the last one for today sir. " His secretary politely answered back.

         " Oh thank God, finally. I'm really tired. So damn tired. "

        "  Now I can spend some quality time with my fiance. "  He dreamily added.

        " Of course Young Master. You can go wherever you want." His butler suddenly pop out of nowhere.

        " Where should we go this time Yoochun?. Any great idea? " He ask for his young butler's suggestion.

        Actually having a young butler , same as his age is a great advantage for him. They treat each other as  brothers, they can go wherever they want, do some silly things, just as long it won't bring any harm most especially himself. His got a reputation to be taken care off and he can't afford it to be tarnish.

        " You can go to the beach and watch the sunset . " Yoochun's suggest.

        " That's so common Chun-ah. Think of something new. " He whined.

        "How about you do Bungee Jumping or Sky Diving this time? " Yoochun suggest for the second time.

        " That's a great idea Chun-ah. After that we can also do some para-gliding. " The young CEO agrees easily.

        " Then after that you go on a cliff, held each others hand and dive on a shark infested ocean. That would be sooooooo romantic and also beneficial to the sea creatures. "  His secretary sarcastically intervened.