Let's talk

"... It's been a week..."

"Really its nothing..." I looked at their faces looking innocent before taking out my phone and quickly texted Bom.

---------

I'll tell you but not in front of the maknaes

----------

I see her sigh as she read the message.

"Tabi is cancelling our date again!" she pouted. "Let's just continue practicing so i'll release some frustration..." she started walking back to the middle of the room, the maknae's exchanged confused looks and I just shrugged when they look at me.

"Fine from the "Top"..." CL said out loud which made Mizy and me laugh and Bom to pout more cutely.

That night Bom went to my room and as we sat cross-legged on the carpeted floor -with soju and chicken in between us, I started telling the truth.

I left out other unnecessary the details - just the need to know only.

When i finished , she looked ....

proud!

"I'm so happy for you! That night didn't go to waste after all, and not saying bad things about Hyunjoong but you definitely leveled up with Kim Jaejoong." she said so loud  while giving me the two thumbs up so I lurched forward and covered her mouth.

"Don't casually speak his name out loud... sheesh Bomi..." I told he and she giggled before nodding so i let her go.

"How was he?" she said with a grin.

"Sheesh Bomi!" I said again.

"What? I'm curious... i've seen his SNS pics so I know he's one hell of a specimen, but you have seen it in the flesh and more! So spill!" she answered before biting on a chicken leg and leaning back on my bed.

"Fine..." I knew my face is so red right now and its not from the soju. "... he was like..." i tried thinking of something to describe
him and that night.

"... a fantasy came to life... " Bom chuckled and I continued." He made it perfect for me and I'm really thankful..." I smiled sadly. "... and that's just that."

"What? Technically I don't think its just that since for the whole week he sent you flowers, and you said you thought you heard him..." I cut her off immediately.

"I must have been just sleepy at that time and he didn't really said anything. And about the flowers... maybe he felt a little ... i don't know..." I took a drink of soju."... he knows i'm close to Tabi, and it was my first time, maybe he's just being nice or something...." I picked a piece of chicken too.

"My bet is on that "something"..." Bom said with a giggle.

"Bomi..." I said reproachful and she poke her tongue out at me. This is what I was expecting Bom to do : making it into something romantic when its not. "It was a one time thing... and he knew that... i think." Bomi swallowed.

"You think? maybe for him its not a one night thing. I remember Tabi said something about Jae - that he's really picky with girls and when he dates its for a long time." she looked excited.

"We aren't dating, we didn't date. We just had sex... and ..." I tried to add more but failed again," ... and that's all it is." I finished before picking my soju glass and drinking again.