Were not your kids

"HE DID WHAT!?"Me and Brennan yelled in unison.Then Garret came out of the store with his friends,and when he saw me hugging Gabby,he ran.Ethan tackled him.He pushed Garret over to us.Brennan picked him up by the shirt collar." Put me down!"He yelled."Ya sure thing!"I said sarcastically.Then Jerome and Mitch came running.In.Everyone was watching us now."What happened!?"Jerome asked making Brennan let go of Garret.(A/N I litteraly just got dejavu while writhing this.WTF?)He tried running again,but Ethan just tackled him again.Ethan dragged Garret over here."He broke up with Gabby."I said.Gabby was still crying."SO YOU ATTACKED HIM!?"Mitch yelled."LOOK AT HER!SHES FREAKING BAWLING HER EYES OUT!"I yelled back.He looked at Gabby and then looked back at me and Brennan."You guys are still grounded!"Adam yelled running in.The rest of TeamCrafted can in except for Quention who I guess was with Budder."For what protecting my sisters friend!?"Brennan yelled at him.Adam seemed surprised at Brennans outrage."How dare you!?I am your father!"Adam yelled back."No!Your not!"I yelled at him.We started to walked away and Ethan let go of Garret,kicked him in the shin,and started walking with us.Then Gabby and Samantha started walking with us."Come back here now or I'll leave you guys here!"Adam yelled.We all stopped and turned around."Is that how you treat two kids who's little brother just died!?"I yelled at him."Ya!Gables gone!And now your threatening to leave us here!?What kind of monster are you!?"Brennan yelled at him.Adam shed a tear."You know what!I'm not your kid anymore!"Brennan added.I looked at him thinking he had gone a bit far."I'll be right back!"I said.I ran off to the booth,grabbed Budder,and ran back."I'm not your kid either!"I yelled.I had also gotten our backpacks.I handed Brennan his."Were leaving.Forever."Brennan said.