Budder and voice!?

After Adam whistled,Ty came in with the cutest golden kitten ever."We should name him budder!"Brennan said."Ya!"Gabe said.I nodded rapidly."The second surprise is this."Adam said handing us fake tattoos.We put them on and I felt power rushing through me."You now have powers!"Adam said."They will ware off,but everything you do will stay.Also we have more!"Adam said.An idea struck Brennan."Can e do anything and everything?"Brennan asked."Yes."Adam said.Brennan looked at me and a bunch of Grey smoke came out of his hand and surrounded me.When it went away,Brennan looked happy."Say something!"Brennan said."Something." I said.My voice was back!"MY VOICE IS BACK!"I screamed."How long were we gone?"I asked."A month!"Adam said."Then we gotta go home!"Gabby said.Then Gabby and Infinity left."Ashlyn,I need to talk to you."Wylie said taking me to the kitchen."I'm sorry,but I can't date you anymore.I'm moving to Australia.My mom for a new job there."Wylie said full of tears.He left.I was crying my eyes out.I grabbed a cheese pizza box and ran up to our room.Adam moved Brennans bes in here.I said in the corner.I ate pizza while I balled my eyes out.Then I heard two knocks on the door."Who is it?"I asked."Its just me and Brennan!With kitten!"Gabe said.I unlocked the door.Right after they walked in I locked it again.Brennan put kitten down next to me."What happened?"Brennan asked.Gabe and him sat down next to me."Wylie broke up with me!"I said still bawling my eyes out.