Anorexic

Prizza!"PRIZZA!"Me and Seto yelled in unison."Adam!Their back!"Jason tells..Me walked into the living room and sat down.I sat down on the floor.I don't eat much.I'm anorexic.I can barely even eat prizza."Ashlyn,aren't you hungry?"Adam asked.I shook my head.Gabe knew.He sat down next to me with sympythy in his eyes.He just ate trying to get me to eat too.I kept on shaking my head.I only ate one bite at lunch.I gave in and ate one bite of prizza."Ashlyn.Can I talk to you?Alone?"Gabe asked.I nodded.We walked into the kitchen."I'm not eating anything!"I said to him."Just eat and apple please!?"He pleaded."Your lucky it a green one."I said.We walked into the living room I sat down on he floor and ate it.I really had to throw up.I ran upstairs and into the bathroom.I locked the door and threw up in the toilet."Ashlyn!Open the door!"Seto said."No."I said dozingly."I will kick this door down!"Mitch yelled."No."I said.Then I threw up again.You could see my bones!"Help."I said after I opened the door.They all stared at me in shock.Then I blacked out.

3rd chapter of today!Doing at least one more!Yay!I'm also watching once upon a time s2 ep2!I can recite every word off the top of my head of every single episode.For realz!Anyway,

Bai!

-Ashlyn