Q and A #2 and New friends

When we got to minecon,Adam led us to a booth.The TeamCrafted booth.Me and Brennan took Budder,but he had to stay in a crate.We put food and water in there though."Brennan,wanna go look at some stuff?"I asked."Sure."He said.We walked out of the booth and started walking when a boy and a girl walked up to us."Hi.I'm Ethan and this is my sister Samantha."Ethan said."I'm Brennan. This is my sister Ashlyn."Brennan said."You guys are Adams kids right?"Samantha asked."Ya."I said."Where's Gabe?"Ethan asked."H-hes dead."I said starting to cry."Oh im so sorry.I didn't mean to make you upset!"Ethan said.Samantha hugged me."Hey.Do you guys wanna,you know,get some pizza?"Ethan asked trying to brighten the mood."Sure."Brennan said really upset too.We went back to the booth and Adam gave us money to go to CiCis.We ate a whole bunch of pizza,pasta,cinnamon rolls,and brownies.We walked over to a store with video games.They were having a minecraft tournament."Move aside noobs!"I yelled running in with my friends behind me.We had become really great friends."So it will be 8 vs. 8 in battle dome.What are your kids names?"He asked."Ashlyn.""Brennan.""Samantha.""Ethan.""Spencer.""Noah1.""Luke.""Noah2."We all said."You guys are all a team!""Daisy.""Harriet.""Garret.""Derek.""Hunter.""Maria.""Bobby.""Tommy."The other kids said.They were no match for us.We all signed in.At the end of the game,the only person who had died was me because Tommy hacked and did /nuke on me.The guy wouldn't let me back on.We won though.I killed 1,Brennan killed 3,Samantha killed 1,Ethan killed 1,Spencer killed 1,and Noah2 killed 1.At the end,Tommy started bragging."Haha!I killed you!"He taunted."With hack!And besides,my brother being the best PvP master out there,he killed you!So back off!"I yelled kicking him in the shin.We started walking back to the booth when a crying Gabby ran up to me."Whoa Gabby!?What happened and how are you here!?"I asked."I bought a ticket,a-and Garret broke up with me!"That's when I realized I had just played with a big jerk that dated my best friend,and killed him in battle dome.I wish I could kill him in real life.

@Budderthekitten put in some questions!

Q.Why did you start this book and who inspired you to make one?

A.I started this book because I've read oh most every single adopted by skydoesminecraft book there is,and I really liked the idea!Well I was really inspired by everyone.Mostly you,@InfinityMidnight,@GabbyRocksMC,and @Olivialovessnow.Their the ones that I either talk to through messages or their books were like the first ones I read.

Q.If you could meet any youtuber who would it be?

A.DEADLOX!

Q.Have you ever eaten a banana without chewing?

A.Yes accually very many times.The only times I even ever eat bananas.

So that's it!Keep sending in those questions!Bai!

-Ashlyn