Chapter nine Lost

Kya

"What do you mean they took her.." he spit through his teeth

Eric was furiouse, i could tell by the shakeing. He got up and moved away from me knowing he didnt want to me but i dint care, i rushed to him, wraped my arms around his waist and sobbed. I dont know which action calmed him down but it did.

"The.. they to..took ali!! the shadow.. shadow mare took ali!!" I screamed the last sentace and started to hyperventalate

"Hey baby calm donw, come on it is ok.." he said putting my face infront of hers

I wrenched myself from his grasp "How the hell will it be ok Eric!!! Our daughter is out there with my brothers people!! And i couldnt even save her!! But wait you  didnt want her in the first place!" , i picked up a vase and threw it at his head, it shattered on the wall behind him, "Damn you Eric if you didnt say that none of this would have happened!! Now if you will exuse me i have to go find MY daughter and i dont need your f'ing help!!" i shouted at him pushing him out of my way.

I walk down the stepps only to be stopped by clay and ryan. I pushed past them and out it the pooring rain. I shifted and fled to the woods, i could feal the three men in the house shift and run after me.

kya baby please it will be ok! come back you cant go after them alone

I ignored them and kept running, the snapping of twigs under my giant paws, and the sound of the rain hitting my fur was clearing my mind. I came into the claering were Ari was burried, and what i saw stopped me in my tracks.

clay.. get every rouge that came with us now! dont any of you come anycloser!

alraight what happened?

i dont have time to deal with you eric so why dont you go do your duty and go to your pack and put the women and children in the safe house.

haha duty..

ryan! come here now!

he trotted over to me and stared at the grave, his eyes wide with shock.

how... is it possible.. she was..

dead. i know but it is dug from the inside out with concreat sides...

every rouge that belonged in this pack came and stared at the grave. Murmers and questions arissed, it was to mutch for me to handle. I let out a growl and every one shut up. I pcae back and forth nervousl, my tail flicking back and forth.

sky permission to speak

a grey wolf came forth know as runt for she is the smallest of us all

go a head squirt

well as i was running to see.. well. this..

she nodded to the empty grave

i smelled the shadow mere like they were watchiong us closly... i aslo had a vision they have a shmall child and what looked like ari's wolf locked up in a basment close by.

when was this squirt...

two days ago

I lunged at her and she fell out of the portection of the group, i circled her with my lips pilled up showing my teeth. she was croutched down to show she was less supirior.

two.. days ago! And you didnt tell me, the shadow mere took Ali tonight and all of this could have been avoded if you would have told me now what do you have to say for yourself.

i stood infront of her with my head dipped and ready to attack.

Sky please, i am jason her mate please dont hurt her. she has alot to think about she is carrying my pups please...

i backed down and stared at her as she got up.

fine but the next time you have a vision i dont care if you are dyeing you will come and tell me or have you r mate pass on the message.

A howle erupted through the now silent night air, everyone turned around to the west. I arched my back, my fur brisled and i pulled my lips back and growled at  the pack members coming into the clearing, and in the front was my mate.

what do you want pure bloods, this has no consern to any of you.

sky please she is my daughter to

NO! YOU SAID YOU DIDNT WANT HER SO SHE IS NO LONGER YOURS!

sky...

no eric! you lost you chance!

some gril from behind him scoffed at us and i turned my attantion to her.

exuse me why dont you come out here and tel me who you are.

she stepped out from behind eric with a prancing way

yeah im the betta lucky and erics three year girfriend

oh really now i didnt know that.. so eric you want to explain.. you know what dont. Eric you are nolonger my mate i reject you!

I whimpered as the connection broke, i could no longer hear him. but some of my people could hear there mates from the other side of the clearing.

sky eric says that all ties are broken and we have to choose a side

ok. Ok every one of the rouges that have mates with te pack get your asses over there. tell them that now they will have to be enimies

why sky?

because i am about dto do this.

i lunged at the girl infront of me and ripped her throught out and killed her instantly.

every one who doesnt have a mate with the pack come with me we are going after the shadow mere!

war growls and howles errupted through the air, i drew in the ground for the pack to read your help is not welcome. And with that we left to find the basment were my child, and soul sister lay bleeding..