Once Lost... Twice Forgotten

Preview..

Mom hasnt been home for a year, my dad never stood within 40 feet of me, and i was the pack dissapointment. Only difference i didnt ask for any of this, it just happened. My mom left when i was three, the day before she left i transformed onto a shadow wolf. No one transformed at three, or even into a shadow wolf. You see my old pack ,the rising moon pack, are just plain wolfs. Their enemys are shadow shifters. You see the only way i was born is if my mom slept with another guy. Any way it was a year later when i came home to find all of my stuff burning on the front lawn. The only thing not burning was a bag with clothes.

When i looked up i saw my dad staring at me in disgust, i turn around to see the pack gathered around the pack house. His voice sounded so far away, the only part i heard is when he called me a rouge. I know what is going to happen next, instead of standing there begging for forgiveness that i didnt need, i shifted in to a shadow wolf grabbed the bag and ran. Being part of shadows, and it being dark outside, i am very hard to spot. Plus being of alpha blood ,on both sides, i am faster stronger and bigger than most wolfs and shadow wolfs. A bite in my left flack tears me from thoughts, as i tumble down a steep revine i look to see who bit me. It was my best friend, the only person who didnt turn his back on me, he growled at me and i ran. i only turned around once after i was running, and what i saw broke my heart, he was holding the off so i can get away. I started to go after him but i noticed a voice..

Go already!!!!

I turned and ran again leaving him to his deth. Only was it later i relized he was also a shadow wolf...