Chapter Five: Sad Story

We were just entering the bounderies when eric bounded over to another female wolf, she was my age and a llittle shorter than me in wolf form but she was a shadow wolf. i had stopped to watch them, when the girl suddenly growled and attacked eric. I dont know what i was thinking but i knew how this would not end well. When i reatched her eric was on the ground, i ran and hit her on the side and she went flying into a tree. I crouched over eric and growled at her when she got up, she was stalking torwards me as i kicked eric out of the way. When he was safe with the other wolfs i circled the other wolf and she did the same. I could tell she was not a fighter by the way she stood, i growled at her and with that she launched her self at me. Ieasily side stepped and turned to look at her, i yawned witch infuriated her so did the smile i wore on my face.

I ran at her and we neet half way, only thing you could hear was the snapping of our muzzles and the occasional wimper. i finaly got her on her back, she whimppered and went limp i got off and started walking away when she bite into my left flank. I whipped around and grabbed her by her neack, i bit down till i hit the juggular vein and ripped it. She howled at the pain and when i finaly got tierd of hearing her whine i shock my head, as i did this her neack snapped and she lay dead at my feet.

What the good wolf spirets is goin on here?!

i turned to see the crowed parting and bowing,not me, to the male who i assumed was the alpha.

why do you not bow to me little girl

soory i dont awnser or 'bow' to anyone it is demeaning and it only makes lowlife people feal better about them selves!

I shouted in his mind. He ran to me and growled in his face, i was 6 inc. taller then him so i had to look down to growl at him.

you WILL obey me i AM your ALPHA and so YOU WILL do as i say

no i wont mr man cause ur not my dad and ur not my alpha so i dont do as you say and even if you were those things i wouldnt listen to you even then only reason i came here is for my mate he may be part of this pack but i will never be!

I ran at him with my claws bearded, i stopped short when eric came infront of me. Well i didnt hurt him but i crashed into his shoulder and we fell to the ground. His shoulder popped out of place when he got up he howled in pain.

hold on eric i gots this!

i hit my head against his shoulder and it went back into place.

Aplha jake i am sorry for kyas behavior please let me calm her down so we may talk reasonably

exuse me if im not sorry for my behavior

of course eric you may go home i have sent clothes for her

we walked when i said something to him

great i am going to be dressed as a nun eric

All he did was chuckle, we were about half way there i gussed when a female wolf came up no more than 16. she was brushing her back side against his when she talked.

you know i came come over to night i know were you live we can put the mutt out and we could have sime fun? what do you say eric...

She licked him and thats when i launched my self at her, i swipped my paw down the side of her face and ran for her throught when eric bit my tail and pulled me back word.

You really need to cool it ky...

why should i she was all over you i should be hurting you right know for letting her!!!!

Kya lets go home and get some cloth

NO i am not i dont have a home especialy with you! you have shown me were you stand eric you are just like every one else!

With that i turned to run, i didnt know were i was till i saw ari, clay and the gang around the bed ari was in. I bumpped my head against the window to have clay look at me, i walked away from the window an into the woods. When clay and i were in the woods i grabbed the backpack he had in his hand with my mouth, i went behind a couple of trees and changed when i came back out i ran to clay and cryed in his arms.

"We have to go back the guys want to see you.." clay said

All i could do was nod my head, i felt light headed as we walked and if it  wernt for clay i would have colapsed. We got to the enterance and wheni stepped through i took in the sene, every body was crying and or trying not to cry.There was a seat right next to her bed were clay set me down, i sat there and cryed. Little by little the rouges fanned out and came back, it had been three days since i came.

"Come on princess you need to get some rest.."clay tried pulling me up but i clung onto the chair for dear life.

he set it down and i looked at him

"What if she wakes up clay and im not here and she get scarde cause im not hear..." i tryed to sound strong but through my tear i only whispered and squeacked

"Sweety... Aris not ganna wake up they took her off life support yesterday. im sorry i thought you saw it happen." Clay held me as i screamed bloody murder

As i was screaming i started to cry the rouges came in and held me in a group hug, they got off me when i started to shake. I suddenly stood up and the chair went flying back words, i got up and went out side in the ouring rain and nelt in the rain. I fainltly heard clay tellin the guys to stay back amd let him handle it.

"who started the fire.." i could barly get the words out when he came up behind me

"The statan pack."

"Who called life support to be turned off.." i said more dedly

he was hesetant to awnser but when he tryed my mother came up.

"I can awnser this, i did you didnt need her she was usless couldent even boil water she was better off dead."

My head shot up at her when she said that, and the other rouges came out. She looked at me inisontly and i jumpped at her transforming in mide air, i bit her human neack and peirced her juggular. When she shifted it tore and started bleeding alot, and was forced to shift back to human. i let go and back off her dead body, and shot off torwards the woods. i felt the other rouges shift and invade my mind, we mad it to a clearing when i stopped andpaced.

what are we going to do kya

ill tell you what clay how about we go after those responsible for ARIELLAS DETH! THE STATAN PACK

every rogue around me howled ready for battle as we took off. The run was long and tiering but the adrenalin kept up going. When we got there fourteen of the rogues changed into human form and spread lighter fluid around the borders of the pack and on the inside, it was late at night and every one would be asleep when we did this. When the fourterns wolf came back clay and i did the honors of lighting the fluid and watched it spread.

"Take everything with you leave no eveidene!" clay shouted

Half way back to the camp we all vearded left.

what is going on clay?

he didnt awnser only kept running, only did ijknow what was going on was when  i saw the clearing with lavender flowers where Ari and i first met. I the middle were picktures of the guys and ari and me and ari then just some of ari. I looked at all of them but the last one i cam to, it was the picture we took befor the first day of school this year. That was all it took for tears to roll down my fur and onto the ground.

clay weve got her she is ready to be laid down

I turned to see two of the rogues carying aris body, they brought it and laid it in the twenty feet deep hole. I fussed over mer putting the blanket just right with my teeth, when they started to cover her up with durt it started raining again. I couldent hold it in I let out a howl of sorrow, and every rogue let one out, one after another. It was all we knew the one person who kept not only me but the rogue pack sain was gone from our lives forever...