NIN

^ not mine in any way, shape, or form. merry christmas :) and thank you for 146 reads!

NINE

아홉 -but we both found each other tonight;

it was eight at night, the music was bursting from the speakers of the school's multi-purpose room, and minji was sitting with jungkook, enjoying a drink.

"w-wanna dance?" he asks shyly.

she smiles brightly at him. "of course."

they go off to dance, unknowing of the eyes upon them.

yoongi was in a dark corner, watching the couple of the night smile and laugh.

he felt a weird tightness in his chest, but ignored it.

he had gone to the dance alone. he knew he'd be asked to dance by a bunch of girls, so he lay low in the outskirts.

now he was regretting it, as seeing his two classmates flirt with each other on the dance floor was stirring weird feelings inside of him.

"oppa?"

yoongi turns.

"i didn't know you came."

a girl stands a few feet away, talking to a boy his age. they seem to get really close. soon enough, the guy's hand is trailing up her thigh, and they're locking lips.

yoongi is disgusted. they start making their way towards his corner, still kissing in an embrace. he begins to panic.

they get closer, and he scrambles away, knocking over a chair from a nearby table and stumbling into someone.

"come on, yoongi." they say as they brush their dress off.

he simply scoffs at them, ignoring their presence.

"no hello?" they say, smirking. as yoongi turns to leave, their long ass acrylic nails brush his wrist and hold.

"let go." he growls impatiently.

"but you came alone. give me a dance, pretty boy."

"you really have the guts to say that? you're with namjoon."

"he's not here. but you are." angela says, trailing a finger up his arm seductively.

"let go of me you cheating bitch."

"hmm, how about—" angela is interrupted.

"he said let go." jungkook says, as he walks up to them, holding minji's waist.

'my savior.' yoongi thinks. seeing his younger and his classmate together still created this heavy feeling in him, however it was better than being alone with that girl.

"we were just talking, right yoongi?" she flutters her heavy eyelashes at him. he scoffs.

"you don't deserve namjoon."