SEV

^^the video came out! ٩( )و i don't own the song or video or anything... i'm just the story writer

SEVEN

일곱 -and i know there's no making this right;

minji had just gotten home from school, and was unlocking the door with her house key. slowly, twisting the knob, a weird feeling built in her chest.

there could be a murderer in the house. they could be waiting for her inside.

"scared?" a voice startled her, and she drops the key.

"shithead." she mumbles, pushing his chest as a low chuckle resounds from him.

her head snaps up, and she looks at him with eyes wide. he's never actually shown a sense of humor before.

shaking it off, minji proceeds towards the door. he watches as she still hesitates.

"oh just go in," he says, pushing it open and stepping inside.

"hey! i didn't invite you!"

"your mom said to come over."

"i doubt it."

he shows her the phone screen with messages in which her mom had texted him, telling him to keep an eye on her after school.

"looks like someone has been spending, 'a little too much time around boys.' " he reads, laughing.

"it's just jungkook, sheesh."

"you mean the four year old?"

she rolls her eyes at him, crossing her arms sassily. "he's a freshman."

"you're a year older than him."

she's silent. "i swear i'm not a pedo."

at this he chuckles, once again the low rumble vibrating in her eardrums.

they sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, before minji is reminded of something.

"did you really want to go to the dance with me?"

he's surprised. blinking, he asks, "what?"

"you told jungkook i was going with you."

yoongi doesn't know what to say, but he eventually comes up with an answer.

"i don't want you to get hurt."

a lie.

"why?"

"jungkook can be a bit of a flirt."

another lie.

"oh."

then she smirks.

"so you care about me?"