EIG

^^ i do not own the video, song, nor the artists. (^з^)

EIGHT

여덟 -and i know there's no changing your mind;

"really? that's all you got from what i told you?"

yoongi follows the girl as she goes to the fridge to grab a yogurt.

"you think i believe you? jungkook isn't that type of person."

he whines, shoulders slumping forward. "how'd you know..."

"it's funny how much your personality changes when you're alone." she says, taking out a spoon. "want some?" tipping the cup of yogurt in a form of offering.

"feed me." he demands, childlike. she spoons out a bit of the creamy substance and thrusts the utensil into yoongi's gaping mouth. he chokes, coughing and sputtering.

"oh no, i'm so sorry." she says sarcastically as he coughs. "that was for lying about jk."

he laughs a little, still coughing. "you actually call him jk?"

she shrugs. "he said i could. besides, you call him kookie, i don't see how that's any better."

he goes red at the fact, crossing his arms and turning his cheek.

they sit it silence for a little, yoongi eating her yogurt since he spit all over the spoon.

"do you like me?" minji asks out of the blue.

he snaps his head up. "no," he scoffs arrogantly. "never. i'd never like you."

minji rolls her eyes. "so defensive. i was simply asking if you liked me as a friend, but now that you've brought it up," she wiggles her eyebrows. "maybe you do have a crush on me."

she elbows him playfully, and he smacks her away, denying the inquisition.

"crushes are a waste of time anyways."