IV

Ash
What I saw when I opened the door nearly made me faint.

I stood there, speechless. I couldn't even breathe. In front of my eyes was a naked Matt Ryan. Oh my goodness, my life was complete.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Matt yelled, stepping forward to shut the door. Instead, he tripped over a shoe (Don't ask me how that got there.) and took me down with him, landing on top of me. Naked. I legitimately couldn't breathe now. I just stared into his gorgeous blue eyes that stared back at me. The warmth that seeped into my body from Matt's made me comfortable. I could feel him against me, anywhere our skins touched was on fire. Matt put his hands onto the ground on either side of my head, his gaze still locked with mine. Then he gently pushed against my body with his own. It took everything in my power to keep from whimpering. Wait, did he just hump me?!

"M-Matt..." I choked out. His face was dangerously close to mine. I could tell that my body was reacting to this, some places becoming a bit too excited for my liking. Matt grinded against me again, earning a groan from me. I couldn't help it, the way he worked his body against mine ... it was arousing. My head was filled with so many questions, I couldn't think straight. Hah! Get it? Because I'm gay? Hehe, I cracked a funny yolk. Is he gay? Does he like me? What are we doing? We're on the floor in the hallway for heaven's sake! Matt pushed against me again, harder, this time earning a full-on moan from me. Lust was dancing within his eyes. I wanted him to just fuck me then and there. Then, all of a sudden, he snapped out of his lust-filled gaze, and pushed off from me. Confusion was evident in his eyes. I forced myself not to look at his privates, just in case my own submarine decided to surface. He glared at me, grabbing the door handle.

"Stay away from me, faggot." Matt growled, shutting the door with a slam. Wait, what just happened? I'm not the one that just grinded against someone naked on the floor just now! I shook my head, frowning. I'm confused. Hm, I guess I'll just borrow a pair of Alex's swimming shorts.

☆☆☆

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"How 'bout now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"No."

"What about--"

"SHUT THE HELL UP."

I pouted. We were driving to the pool, Matt driving, Alex in the passenger seat and me in the back. I watched as we passed people, trees and park benches. After staring out my window for a while, I realized that we had stopped.

"We're here." Matt grumbled. He turned the engine off and opened the door, glancing at Alex then to me before turning and heading towards the pool.

"Come on, Ash." Alex was already holding my door open, beckoning me out. Awww, he was so cute sometimes! He should do this more often.

I stepped out and glanced around. There wasn't many people here at this time, so we were the only ones there. I followed Alex to the pool, peering warily at the water. If you try anything funny, I swear I'll beat you up! I glared at the water, giving it a threatening growl.

"Are you mentally threatening the pool...?" Alex watched me with a grin, looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Um, no. What are you talking about? You're crazy." I shook my head. What if Alex can read my mind?! Then he'll find out about my crush on his brother! I must fight back with my own mind. I stood there staring at him intently, concentrating as hard as I could. Finally, I gave up. I've been defeated.

"Okay then." He chuckled softly, heading to the changing stalls. I looked down at the swim trunks in my hands. I might as well change...

I headed to the stalls, heading to the one that was empty. I stepped into it, pulling off my shirt and pants before slipping the swim trunks on. They were much too big, not to mention they looked ridiculous on me. I sighed, grabbing my shirt and pants before leaving the stall. I saw Alex standing by a group of pool chairs and a table. He was setting his clothes and phone down. I saw Matt's stuff already there. I glanced at the pool, seeing if he was already swimming.

Much to my delight, he was. He was beautiful in the way he swam. Almost like a dolphin. A cute, sexy, muscular, tall, hot dolphin that made hormone-crazed teenagers fall for him. He gracefully cut through the crystalline water, his back muscles rippling and gleaming in the sunlight. He seemed so at home in the water. Maybe he's secretly a merman!

"He's good at swimming, isn't he?" Alex nudged me with his elbow, grinning. I turned to him, realizing I was staring at Matt. A blush dabbled at my cheeks.

"Put a shirt on, you naughty boy!" I punched him in the chest. It didn't seem to affect him. Maybe he's Superman or something?...

"Come on, let's swim." He grinned at me, grabbing my wrist and walking to the pool's edge. My eyes widened and I shook my head quickly.

"No, it's okay. I don't really feel like swimming." I smiled weakly, noticing that Matt had stopped swimming to watch us. His hair was sticking this way and that, forcing me to fight the urge to lunge at him and make out with his sexy face.

"Oh come on, just for a little?" Alex pouted at me, much to my dismay. I hate when Alex does that! He's so good at it, it's almost scary.

"Fiiiiiine, just for a little." I sighed. It can't be that hard, can it?

Apparently I was wrong, since the next minute I was being carried to the edge of the pool by Matt. It's so adorable how he saved me from that life-threatening situation. I almost died! His warm body was pressed against mine as he carried me bridal style to the stairs.

"So you can't swim?" Matt rose an eyebrow at me. I shook my head, blushing in embarrassment. I looked down at my hands. "Eh, it's no big deal." He half-grinned at me. It was increasingly hard to deny all the urges to kiss him.

"You never told me you couldn't swim, Ash." Alex looked at me, frowning a little. "We wouldn't have had to come here if you'd just said so."

"No, I didn't want you to have to stay with me instead of having fun here. It's fine, I can just watch." I smiled at him.

"You know, I bet Matt could teach you. I would offer to myself, but I doubt I'd be a better teacher than he is. He's on the swim team at his school; he's the best swimmer I know." Alex looked at Matt expectantly.

"I guess I can give you a few lessons..." He sighed, glancing at me. I blushed. He looked away.

"Really?!" I smiled broadly. "If you'd do that, I'd be so grateful." I couldn't help but be excited. This could be my chance to really get to know him!

"I mean, we'd have to meet up here every other day or something, if you're okay with that." He said, watching me. I'd be okay with anything if you're the one doing it with me. Uh, that kind of sounded weird. Let's not say that.

"That's fine!" I smiled. "Now you guys swim, I can watch. I think I'd have more fun watching you guys anyways." They nodded and I headed to the pool chairs and sat down in one.